Search results

1. C

Moornapa Downhill tracks

HI all has anyone got any info on the Moornapa DH tracks? Ive moved to Sale and check on strava to see whats around thats close to home. I saw that theres some tracks at Moornapa forrest, not much info on strava though. anyone been there? The bloke in the Trek shop said a few blokes head...
  2. C

Vic Downhill series

Hi all, Im new to the vic series and did 3 of the 4 rounds this year. Is the series normaly this short? Do people just loose their shit when the sun comes out? eg MT Beauty mrs old mate cracks the shits and screams out to everyone shut the fuck up, I wanna get off this fuckin hill bla bla...
  3. C

Round 2 Baw Baw

Hey all. Whos going to baw baw this weekend? A mate has bailed on me so im still goin just by myself. Does anyone know how close you can get to the village where your allowed to camp?? I saw a few logging areas on the way in last year for seasons of pain. So I can head in there or just...
  4. C

Maldon Valley Track

G'day all, I went to the last maldon shuttle day in december. ITs was the second time being there and we were more comfortable going faster and harder. practice I guess. Anyway there is one section down the bottom of the valley where it comes out of rocky mess into a hard clay fast downhill...
  5. C

Maldon Ride Day

G'day all Theres a ride shuttle day at Maldon on the 21 Dec if anyone is interested. I believe its 40 bucks plus 5 for day license. A mate and I are heading up Saturday arvo to camp the night there. Shoudl be nice and dusty hahaha Cheers cam
  6. C

Bike lock and chains

gday Im looking at getting a lock and chain for my bikes, mainly when they are on the bike rack, but also so i can ride to the shop and lock it up while i run inside to grab things. Ive been googling around for a fair while now and I was pretty keen on the Kryptonite chains. almost about to...
  7. C

Sram X5 help

G'day all I busted my X5 at maldon yesterday. Don't know how, all I saw was a chunky rock come flying out while flapping along. Something of the bottom has snapped off and has sprung upwards. Anyway it doesn't matter it's rooted. I just need to know if I need the long cage or short cage one when...
  8. C

Need stiffer rear spring??

G'day all. Im very new to the downhill bike scene, Ive got a 2014 glory 2 Last time i weighed myself i was around 75 so with some gear probably around 80 ish. The current spring says on the side of it, 400 2.75 Rockshox So im guessing 400lb? The reason im asking this is I rode long gully...
  9. C

Tracks around Sale, VIC

G'day all Me and the family are going to move to sale next year. Im just after some info on tracks around the area. Is there any downhill tracks and what are the single trails like? Roughly half hour or so from the town of sale would sweet. Cheers cam
  10. C

WTB Giant Glory

Item:FOUND Location: Victoria Price range/Willing to Pay $1500 - $1700: Extra Info:Medium Frame size, In good condition, no cracks etc G'day all. Im in the hunt for a Glory in Vic, as im not keen on buying sight un seen. Really id like to get as new as I can for what money I have. I have...
  11. C

Where is your bike made?

I was interested to see where all these expensive bike are made. Suspicions were right. As Ive been looking for a DH rig, ive read a fair few reviews etc. im keen on a giant for now, i find it funny how people bag out giant when most other frames are made in the giant factory. heres a link...
  12. C

Gumtree Adresses

Hi all, First post here. Im looking to buy a Giant Glory, so checking on Rotorburn and Gumtree/Ebay Ive been looking through the stolen threads out of curiosity and Its got me thinking of how many adds I have seen on Gumtree that is showing the exact address of where the bike is located...