Search results

1. fitzroybikeco

VIC 26 inch Skinwall Tyres

thanks, but no 26 in skin wall. :)
  2. fitzroybikeco

Howdy, thanks for the offer but think they will be to much for me as well. Looking for more of an XC tyre. cheers, russ
  3. fitzroybikeco

Item: 26 Inch Skinwall tyres Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on the tyre and condition Extra Info: Looking for some onza Canis or similar skinwall tyres, new preferred but would take a lightly used set or singles. Thanks, Russ
  4. fitzroybikeco

Gripshift

yep, xx1 runs perfect.
  5. fitzroybikeco

Back in My Day with Phil Catton

Great vid. Think you should get Steve White or maybe Dan Hale
  6. fitzroybikeco

VIC SOLD Raceface Atlas cranks, 175mm

104 bcd?
  7. fitzroybikeco

ACT Found: 29er fork - RS SID, Reba or Pike

I have a RS Sid world cup. Custom colours. Just been rebuilt and in premo condition. Remote lock out, comes with a Maxtel. $520 posted.
  8. fitzroybikeco

Yakima front loader rooftop bike rack.

they were on special at anaconda a while back.
  9. fitzroybikeco

STOLEN 2017 Focus Paralane - Small (white)

Some low life just sole my partners bike. Be on the look out for a white 2017 Focus Paralane - Extra Small. Stock except for the Panaracer Gravel King 35mm tyres (tubeless), Minoura white bottle cage, Silca tubeless valves, Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow white seat and flat pedals. Stolen from...
  10. fitzroybikeco

Sold Middleburn cranks

nice
  11. fitzroybikeco

Orbea

Hi have the Terra Gravel bike. pretty awesome, build quality is great and would be the same on the MTB range I expect. Have ridden the OIZ XC bike and its also pretty sweet.
  12. fitzroybikeco

New Rider Ballarat

Hi Rob Welcome, I rode Back Hill for the first time on the weekend, not sure it would be the ideal first foray back onto the trails. But sure it was fun. I ride regularly and the Black Hill trails are certainly a challenge to get back to the top. Maybe put the bike in for a service and get them...
  13. fitzroybikeco

WTB [MEL] Rock Shox SID World Cup 26" 100mm

Hi Guys Looking for a Rock Shox SID World Cup 26" in 100 mm Ideally with a 15mm thru axel, carbon crown, but open to what you have. Tapered steerer no less than 175mm Let me know what you have thanks, russ
  14. fitzroybikeco

WTB: GT Zaskar 26

Sounds pretty sweet, will shoot you a pm.
  15. fitzroybikeco

frame and fork could work, what forks?
  16. fitzroybikeco

Thanks, I saw them today when I was looking around. Might be a good back up plan. Cheers
  17. fitzroybikeco

Hi Either would be ok, hardtail slightly ahead but like the duallie as well. Cheers Russ
  18. fitzroybikeco

Hi Gang Looking for a carbon 26" GT Zaskar in large (possibly a medium also). No to fussed on components just looking for a good frame. Let me know if you have something that needs a new home. cheers Russ (in melbourne but happy to arrange postage etc)
  19. fitzroybikeco

Titanium Hardtail

http://www.konaworld.com/raijin_frame.cfm above spelling was wrong. RAIJIN
  20. fitzroybikeco

Titanium Hardtail

Pretty sure they have some Kona Rajan's (SP) in australia. They will be a year or two old but might be worth a look. I have a Xizang and you can probably pick up a frame second hand for around $1100 if they come up. For what it's worth TI is awesome. russ