Search results

1. fitzroybikeco

VIC 26 inch Skinwall Tyres

Item: 26 Inch Skinwall tyres Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on the tyre and condition Extra Info: Looking for some onza Canis or similar skinwall tyres, new preferred but would take a lightly used set or singles. Thanks, Russ
  2. fitzroybikeco

STOLEN 2017 Focus Paralane - Small (white)

Some low life just sole my partners bike. Be on the look out for a white 2017 Focus Paralane - Extra Small. Stock except for the Panaracer Gravel King 35mm tyres (tubeless), Minoura white bottle cage, Silca tubeless valves, Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow white seat and flat pedals. Stolen from...
  3. fitzroybikeco

WTB [MEL] Rock Shox SID World Cup 26" 100mm

Hi Guys Looking for a Rock Shox SID World Cup 26" in 100 mm Ideally with a 15mm thru axel, carbon crown, but open to what you have. Tapered steerer no less than 175mm Let me know what you have thanks, russ
  4. fitzroybikeco

WTB: GT Zaskar 26

Hi Gang Looking for a carbon 26" GT Zaskar in large (possibly a medium also). No to fussed on components just looking for a good frame. Let me know if you have something that needs a new home. cheers Russ (in melbourne but happy to arrange postage etc)
  5. fitzroybikeco

[VIC] [price drop] 2012 GT Xizang Medium Ti Frame - Rock Shox SID XX world cup [SOLD]

SOLD THANKS Item: Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used but awesome condition Reason for selling: Swapped to a large frame Price and price conditions: $1100 Neg - will split. Extra Info: Up for sale is my awesome 2012 GT Xizang Titanium frame and Rock Shox SID XX world cup (solo...
  6. fitzroybikeco

Race Face Turbine - 175mm - Red NEW with BB [SOLD]

Item: Race Face Turbine - 175mm - Red NEW with BB Location: Melbourne Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $230 - free postage New in the box Race Face Turbine 175mm red crankset with BB (X-Type threaded 68mm - 73mm). 104BCD with Bashring, 36/24...
  7. fitzroybikeco

WTB: Marzocchi XC500 retro fork. FOUND

Hi Guys Anyone have a Marzocchi XC500 sitting around that they want to part with, building up a Retro ride that I need it for. In Melbourne but can pay for postage. thanks Russ
  8. fitzroybikeco

[VIC] WTB - ZASKAR CARBON 100 9R PRO rear end.

Item: ZASKAR CARBON 100 9R PRO rear end. Location: In melbourne but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: not sure, depends on condition etc. But fair to all parties. Extra Info: Looking for a rear end to match my front. Front is a Large but think any rear ens will fit. Let me...
  9. fitzroybikeco

[SOLD] Thomson ELITE EXTERNAL Dropper Post 31.6 - with U/Seat lever [SOLD]

Item: Thomson ELITE EXTERNAL Dropper Post 31.6 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: had it on my hardtail, got a GT Sensor and have been running the external but the cable routing is interfering with the pedals when post is down. Perfect on the hard tail. Also comes...
  10. fitzroybikeco

[SOLD] [VIC] Enve Riser Bar 31.8, 740mm

Item: Enve Riser Bar 31.8 740mm Location: Melbourne Item Condition:Used but in good shape. few marks from the grips and other bits mounted to the bars. Reason for selling: not needed. Price and price conditions:$80.00 + post Extra Info: Pictures: Below
  11. fitzroybikeco

[AM] 2015 GT Sensor

Frame - 2015 GT Sensor Expert Alloy Rear shock - Fox Float CTD Boost Valve Front fork - Rock Shox Revelation XX WC 150mm dual air (26 converted to 27.5 with new lowers) Handlebars - Enve Riser Stem - Thomson 90mm Headset - FSA Grips - Ergon Saddle - Ergon Carbon Pro Seatpost - Thomson...
  12. fitzroybikeco

[SOLD] [VIC] Chris King 10 x 135mm Through Axel with Fun Bolts

Item: Chris King 10 x 135mm Through Axel with Fun Bolts Location: Victoria Item Condition: Bolts are like new, axel has a few KMS was pulled from a hub that serviced a few weeks ago still in great nick. Reason for selling: swapped to a 12 x 142 Price and price conditions: $90 happy to post...
  13. fitzroybikeco

SOLD [VIC] Shimano XT CS-M8000 11 Speed MTB Cassette

Item: Shimano XT CS-M8000 11 Speed MTB Cassette Location: Melbourne, Vic Item Condition: less than 150kms Reason for selling: was testing a plus size wheel set in with a non XD driver. Have now converted to XD and have no use for this anymore. Price and price conditions: $70 free shipping...
  14. fitzroybikeco

MTB Melbourne Swap Meet 21st February 2015

Hi Guys Start off the new year with a clear out your old (and newer) MTB gear. MTB Melbourne Retro MTB Swap meet from 9 - 12 on the 21st of February. 150 Cecil St Fitzroy Come along for some awesome coffee by Arrivée / Départ. RVSP on the event or shoot us an email to book a spot...
  15. fitzroybikeco

WTB [MEL] or post: One Inch quill stem/s for a Fat Chance

Hi Gang Looking for some One Inch Quill stems for my Newley Acquired Yo Eddy. Let me know what you have, ideally around 100 - 120mm and not much of a rise but will take what you have as there are hard to find. Perfect one would be black or red, nice condition and maybe a Ringle, Synros or...
  16. fitzroybikeco

WTB [MEL] DT Swiss RWS THRU BOLT, 10 x 135 - Urgent

Anyone in Melbourne have a DT Swiss RWS THRU BOLT, 10 x 135? Need one to finish of my Xizang. Can grab it tomorrow if you have one. Thanks russ
  17. fitzroybikeco

Dirt Rag #168

Hi Guys Just wondering if anyone has a copy of Dirt Rag number 168. I am after the GT Xizang article that was in there. thanks Russ
  18. fitzroybikeco

[MEL] WTB Vintage 27.2 seatpost black

Looking for the last piece of the puzzle to finish my 98 Zaskar LE restoration. Item: 27.2 black seat post from the late 90’s ideally would be a Syncross, KORE, XTR or Ritchey Location: Melbourne but can pay for postage Price: depending on the actual item but around the $100 mark Extra...
  19. fitzroybikeco

Ritchey p-650b

Hi Guys Looking to get a 2015 p-650b from Ritchey and was wondering if anyone is riding one of the current models? Thinking of getting the rigid fork as well, hopefully they will be in Australia by the end of the year. Thanks in advance. Russ