Search results

1. Markee

Maydena Bike Park

This needs it own thread. Please share loads. Calling out Dunndog who's there for opening weekend festivities. How was it mate?? Anyone else booked for the coming weeks already? I'm heading there for a ride day on Feb 25th.
  2. Markee

VIC Yakima Front Loader roof racks SOLD

Item: Yakima Front Loader roof racks Location: South Yarra VIC Item Condition: Used in great condition, perfect working order Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: I bought these back in March 17 as I needed to get some bikes to Tassie for the EWS on...
  3. Markee

RockShox Lyrik 180-150mm RCT3 Dual Position Air 2016 27.5 15x100 ***SOLD***

Item: RockShox Lyrik 180-150mm RCT3 Dual Position Air 2016 27.5 15x100 Location: South Yarra VIC Item Condition: Used but it great condition Reason for selling: Fox36 Price and price conditions: $OLD Extra Info: Just had lower leg service with new dust wipers installed. Bought from the...
  4. Markee

EWS Round Two - Derby Tasmania - April 2017

Anyone else going and entered the lottery? I've booked the boat for a 'family' trip to Tassie for two weeks to include the EWS so thought why not try and get an entry. I'll be camping with a mate who's also flying in from the UK for the event in the offical camp ground at Derby, would be...
  5. Markee

WTB - Crank Brothers Mallet DH pedals in Black

WTB - Crank Brothers Mallet DH pedals in Black Used but in good condition. Anyone got any laying around in the shed?
  6. Markee

VIC Fox 34 160mm Kashima coat fork SOLD

Fox 34 160mm Kashima coat fork with Vorsprung TLA Excellent plush enduro/trail fork Can be lowered to 150mm or 140mm (spacer for 150mm provided) Vorsprung TLA replaces the factory Climb/Trail/Descend mech in the right fork. It enables adjustment of the Low speed compression in both open and...
  7. Markee

AM Santa Cruz Nomad CC V3

Frame - Nomad CC V3 matte black, size large with premium gloss Frameskin and extra SC decal added Rear shock - Rockshox Vivid Air 216x63 Front fork - Rockshox Dual Position 180/150mm Handlebars - Renthal Carbon DH 780mm Stem - Renthal Apex 40mm Headset - Hope Grips - ODI Ruffian Saddle - SDG...
  8. Markee

VIC 2016 Fox Float X2 200x57 SOLD

Item: 2016 Fox Float X2 200x57 Location: South Yarra VIC Item Condition: Used in great condition Reason for selling: frame upgrade Price and price conditions: $650 + shipping Extra Info: awesome shock with hi/lo compression and hi/lo rebound adjustment Pictures: Excellent shock for...
  9. Markee

Blue Derby, Atlas and Blue Tier

Hey folks heading down to Launnie on Xmas eve till 3rd Jan. Booked in with Vertigo for the 27th to shuttle Blue Tier and Atlas at Derby. Anyone else around and want to join up for a ride? Keen to head out to Hollybank again but would love to be shown around Trevallyn and Kate Read(sp?) Cheers...
  10. Markee

Victorian Enduro Tour 2015

A thread for your race reports to catch up on how the 'Burners' did at each event. My results from today at Barjarg 5th, 11th, 7th and a 4th for a 5th overall in Masters. #158 Had an awesome weekend, yes it was hard work climbing/walking up that hill to the top but damn it's rewarding putting...
  11. Markee

Tumut trail riding buds

Any riders on here from Tumut want to catch up for a roll and show me your trails on Sunday 31st August round midday? I'm in town for work on and off over the next 3 months and will have my bike with me.
  12. Markee

AM Trek Remedy 8 2014 27.5

Frame - Trek Remedy 8 2014 (alu) Rear shock - 2016 Fox Float X2 with offsetbushings std bushings upgrade Front fork - 2015 Fox Factory 34 160mm with Vorsprung TLA fitted Handlebars - Renthal Stem - Renthal Apex 40mm and PROMOUNTbillet Garmin stem cap Headset - FSA Grips - ODI Ruffian lock on...
  13. Markee

Five Ten Kestrel

Anyone tried/wearing Five Ten's Kestrels? I'm wondering how they run for sizing as I'm currently wearing the Spesh 2FO's and although they are great they're a little too narrow and all day in them gives me pain on the outside of my foot as soon as I stop riding. On the bike all is good but if...
  14. Markee

2016 Fox Racing forks and shocks

Anyone else found 2016 models online yet? So far it seems to be US sites only. Looking to buy 34's with FIT4 in 150mm and can only get from stores not being able to ship outside US for US$875 which seems to be a good price. Anyone used Auspost's Shopmate service that gives a US address to...
  15. Markee

VIC please delete

pls delete, wrong section
  16. Markee

Howdy from another Melburnian

Hey there, coming back to MTB after many years off playing on motorbikes and road(cycling) bikes. Just bought a new 2014 Trek Remedy 8 27.5/650b (will post in the appropriate thread shortly) Keen to join in the fun at the Gravity Enduro series over the coming months in Vic and will be...