Search results

1. S

Anyone used Bikeinn before?

Yep I selected Aust. and Aust. address.
  2. S

Yep I could have used KMC etc but after a bit of research it was better off to replace the current xo1 with the same.
  3. S

Yep just paid and it has gone through. Was there a previous problem getting Sram into Aust.?
  4. S

Online retailers trusted/scammers

Plaig are really good. I buy ceramic bearings from them for non bike applications.
  5. S

Much thanks. There seems to be no stock of Sram 12 speed xo1 chains in Aust.
  6. S

Hi I wanted to order a Sram Xo1 chain from these guys but had never used them before. Have any of you guys had any problems with them? Thanks
  7. S

Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

Just a quick update. These guys were good to deal with and answered my queries before purchase and organised a little discount as well. Dispactched fast however Aust. Post took forever to deliver which is a common current problem and no fault of Crooze.com. I'd definitely use them again.
  8. S

Dealing with injury risk

Almost 2 weeks ago, my son went for a ride with his mates to where kids had been building some jumps. He'd ridden that jump quit a few times over the last few weeks but since the last time apparently they had moved the landing slightly. First run he landed badly and basically speared head first...
  9. S

CROOZE.COM Anyone used these guys before? I'd never heard of them. But they show stock of something I want. Thanks!
  10. S

How did you go with these guys?
  11. S

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

I like the way you guys think! I was was actually thinking dovetail style joint so that they lock together. The super glue surprised me; good to know it won’t melt the foam.
  12. S

The You Yangs Thread

Dam, it's the same weekend as the Pineapple Express in Bright!
  13. S

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

Anyone cut and joined one of theses with glue? I've heard of people joining with a zip tie before but would like to keep a clean join as i thought the zip would eventually tear through the holes. The idea was to buy the 29" version kit and use one on the rear of a 27.5 wheel by cutting and...
  14. S

VIC Vic Gravity racing calendar.

Thanks mate. This is great for us. Missed out on tickets to Enduro at Bright cause we found out too late and bought a ticket for Silvan not realising Buxton was on the same weekend.
  15. S

VIC WTB: Hope Pro 2 Evo HG(Shimano) Freehub/driver

Thanks anyway mate.
  16. S

Thanks mate I'd much appreciate that.
  17. S

Item: WTB: Hope Pro 2 Evo HG(Shimano) Freehub/driver Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good condition Used/ New Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: Open to offers Extra Info: I have a Sram hub on there at present and am willing to swap.
  18. S

Will XT M8000 GS (Medium Cage) 11 speed derailleur fit 11-46?

Thanks guys, great to hear some real life experiences with the set up. I’m going to run a Sunrace 11-46 as there wasn’t such a big jump to the 46 tooth which I reckon is a more usable range.
  19. S

Would a longer B screw rectify this?
  20. S

Hi guys, Need some real world advice from someone who has actually done this install. There's lots of conflicting opinions on the internet but would be great to hear from someone who can give me some experienced advice. I have the medium cage already and the 11-46, 11 speed cassette. Do I...