Search results

1. T

Port Melb Urban Vid

im so ashamed
  2. T

Finally!

keep the seat up i enjoy it, u will nlike it soon too ;)
  3. T

Getting Air

yes mummy
  4. T

Getting Air

just flowwwwwwwwwwww
  5. T

A few urban pics..

i saw some of em skin verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice im going down tomorrow wish i was there satd though
  6. T

A few urban pics..

dick your insane
  7. T

Trenta's DMR with '04 DJ III

respect
  8. T

Camo Sherman Firefly QR or Black Through Axle SOLD

how much are they again cos i says 100 buks if im correct, serious interest pm me with lowest possible cost and i will get back to u asap
  9. T

Grant Allen Fox Creek Gap

my mate rides with him frequently in SA, he says he real nice and super super crazy with everything he does......
  10. T

clean bike pride! (my bb7 :P )

no one has the right to hate you everyone else stop being fuk wits and give the kid a break all he did was post his neew bike up in the "farkin - post your ride" section and he gets paid out non stop give him a break jus cos your jealous who cares build a bridge and get over it anyways...
  11. T

04 DJ3's

i feel a bit better rom i just ordered a pair for my rhythm and all i have heard is bad stories but im hopeful and cant afford the best forks so they should hopefully be sweet for me + they r unbreakable ( steerer + WHOA!!!)
  12. T

Road Gappage in South Yarra, Melbourne (& now VIDS)

absolute death drop me and a frend werre thinkin about it (more him than me) we decided maybe not!
  13. T

Norco '04 Sasquatch - As requested.

dont tell me that ive ordered a pair
  14. T

Norco '04 Sasquatch - As requested.

how are the forks im nuying a set fopr my rhythm for djing can u tell me about em r they really as heavy as they are made out to be \do they feel good \do they make any bad noises\cheers
  15. T

SOLD

i wante em but u jus cant be sure if the crown is gonna crack or not and if they do u will have to fork out even more money..... sorry
  16. T

cowan or pritzel?????

berrecloth would lay the smackdown on anoyone...
  17. T

Baccus Marsh 4x Practise/Sunday 14th March

ill come satdy or sundy
  18. T

Big Dirt Jumps!

go for it u pussy
  19. T

Tires for street riding!

i have some of those dmr moro tyres on my rhythms (figures) and i reckon their great. ive done heaps of stair gaps, ridden jumps all over the place, including windsor the slippriest surface of all. never got a flat EVER mmmmmmmm just thought id tell you
  20. T

Yay!! New helmet for meee!

tottttttaly wOOOOOOOOOt