Search results

1. E

First dirt jumping bike?

Not saying they're not, i know the brand is quite well known too 24" doesn't bother me too much but as was previously stated, for beginners as such 26" will provide more stability, you can always downsize remember :) but i do appreciate that link as i still may purchase one yet, they look...
  2. E

First dirt jumping bike?

I would actually pick one of those NS' up but im not a large fan of the forks.. I understand what you're saying, if you're use to riding a certain wheel size obviously you're going to be more bias towards that. Though i was just curious as to what others opinions were on it :)
  3. E

First dirt jumping bike?

yes at the moment im looking for either a specialized p2 or giant stp though im yet to do some research on the differences on the stp 0,1 and 2. Know that Giants are a popular bike and would be able to pick one up for under $600. I would actually pick one of those NS' up but im not a large fan...
  4. E

First dirt jumping bike?

ah yeah alright, most people tend to have the 26" anyway. Not a great deal for sale but could do with some advice as to what some are worth if someone could PM me
  5. E

First dirt jumping bike?

So far i've been waiting and looking for a bit over a week, there's not a whole great deal out at the moment besides a few P2's on gumtree which are no where near me. Thoughts on Norco? Would you have more control over the bike with 24" at all? Definitely getting or if i have to converting to...
  6. E

First dirt jumping bike?

Hey guys, new to biking and am interested in dirt jumping. From your experiences or what you know, what would you recommend that I get, i've heard second hand is definitely the way to go also don't have a lot of spare dollars at the moment. Looking for something around the $400-$600 range, i...