Search results

1. Diablo

Replacement PF30 bottom bracket

Finally got my new bb today. I ended up with the wheels manufacturing ac option. Got it installed finally tonight. Was a bit of a stuff around with the included shims etc as the factory spacer was about 2mm too wide to use (the new bearings sit slightly further out). Out with the old In...
  2. Diablo

Cheers guys. I might see if I can get the wheels mfg item (looks much better than the sram one and the Chris king one is a bit too exie). Out of stock at pushys though.
  3. Diablo

Hi guys, Well after my peddles feeling like crap and a fair bit of reading, I decided to take the cranks out of my 2014 enduro comp and inspect the bearings in the bb. Firstly let me say, everything thing I had read stated that specialized seriously overthighten the crank retaining bolt. Mine...
  4. Diablo

Confessions from the fuckwits

Figured seeing as i was out for a solo ride this afternoon and no one was there to see my fuckwittedry....... i would share. Have some hills behind where i live i ride as regularly as i can. Think fire trails, with some particularly steep sections, loose off camber corners, and well rutted...
  5. Diablo

The Chilli Thread!

I understand you fellow's like chilli's This is the devils vegetable patch Moruga scorpions, orange habs, red habs, more red habs, some other chilli I can't remember..... Can't wait for the habs in the corner to ripen so I can make my chilli relish and salt again.
  6. Diablo

Post your all mountain bike

My 2014 Enduro Comp Had it for about 6 months now and loving it. Has a couple of battle scars, and just got some guide RSC brakes for her. Also running slightly narrower bars over stock for a little better comfort and for the fact that it gives me a little more room for error between trees that...
  7. Diablo

Newbie From Gold Coast

Hi mate. I live on the coast, and am always keen to get out (time and family commitments permitting). Due to where my other friends I ride with live it's usually daisy Hill or further north I go riding. Anyway feel free to hit me up as Nerang is just down the road
  8. Diablo

Hi fellow bike addicts.

Cheers guys. Before I tightened down the cables I dropped all the air from the rear shock so I could make sure there was sufficient flex for the cables. So as far as length goes, I know when I flat land and use all my travel (which is more often than I like) it will be fine. Got the new rotors...
  9. Diablo

Hi fellow bike addicts.

Been stalking the forum for a little while (and I go riding with fridgie so don't hold that against me), and thought I would finally get around to saying hi. Have a 2014 some specialized enduro comp, same as fridgies only due to the fact specialized didn't bring the alternative colour to...