Search results

1. potty

Fastrider Gus

what a pussy. personly i think g-dog is a silly wanker
  2. potty

You Yangs Race Pictures....

any pictures of those 2 drunk bogans in the flanno's?
  3. potty

Can you fix this?

how about u just throw the whole thing in the scrap heap.. its pink.
  4. potty

heavy music

where would we be without emo?? we would be without some very sick bands, thats where we would be..
  5. potty

brake options..

where about can i buy there a2z's?
  6. potty

brake options..

hey, i be getting some saint brakes soon, with saint levers. what im wondering is what is the best rotor that is to go with them seeing that i am gettting hope bulb hubs.. i am thinking the XT but if there is anything else that would also go down nicely id like to hear it.. cheers..
  7. potty

Hope bulbs

anyone know what the freewheel sounds like on these babies, i was also thinking of getting a pair...?
  8. potty

Buller Riding #1

well thats the people on farkin for ya, if they can find something to bitch about by god they will.. who really cares, if he wants to be an adverage prick and get some brain damage let him, no skin off ur necks...
  9. potty

stem sizes..

um.. anyone?
  10. potty

stem sizes..

im getting a stem (not decided what sort yet) for my gt dhi. the question is that which would be more suited to downhill a 30mm stem or a 50mm stem. i have herd friends say that 50 would be better but on my old bike (03 norco atomik) i had a 50mm and i changed down to a 30mm and it felt way...
  11. potty

Cracked DJIII Crown

yes this also hapned to me on my 03 norco atomik. i rang up bsc where i brought it from and took the bike up there. they were a great help and they sorted it all out for me. then my forks were sent to italy to be fixed, took a while but they came back in the end and they came back with a new...
  12. potty

I don't want a bell cause that's uncool....but...

as your coming up behind them just do a little skid, they hear that, look around and move to the side...
  13. potty

my stp

are you going to have a cry.. here, use a tissue.. anyways mad stp not quite sure on the fender though, but other then that mad stp, ya gotta love em...
  14. potty

Few photos i took

thats a freakan mad wallride, me and some mates just randomly came across it when were were cruisin around balla's. although i dont really get the whole wall ride thing it was sick for beginnners...
  15. potty

hope bulb colours..

ok now BACK on to the topic of colours peoples..
  16. potty

hope bulb colours..

ah CRAP. if this is true where can i get this GT specific hadley and will it cost the same as a hadley? thankadidly... (i measured it with a ruler and it seems to be 150mm) :confused:
  17. potty

hope bulb colours..

i have a 2004 GT DHi frame sitting at home and are choosing to get some hope bulb hubs on some mavic 729's but are stuck with colour choise. its between black, silver and blue (blue going with the frame, black just being black or silver IMO makes it look more tank). whats everybody elses...
  18. potty

riding in supermarkets/shopping centres

yeah me and a few mates did it here in geelong, we went into market sqaure (for those who live in geelong if not its just heaps of shops inside) luckly all of us had slicks so we just ripped skreatcheys through, on the way though some guy with a radio and a bald head just walked fast and tryed...
  19. potty

braaakes.

hey im looking at some brakes for my dh bike and was wondering which was the most powerful but have the nicest feel as in they arnt just on or off. if ya know what i mean. im choosing between: Hope 4pots Avid Juciy 7's Saint Hayes El Caminos. cheers peOples...
  20. potty

what colour hadley????

well mr crossley to go with trail pimps the more i think about it i rekon black would go down the best, but if you want something a bit different and pimp go the gold, (look mad with a silver demo :cool: )....