Search results

1. R

Sold Stans Flow/Hope 27.5" front wheel, boost

I'm sorry to hear of your ailment, I can't help you either. Anyway, on this week's episode of Australia's Got Tangent... I'd like to sell this wheel. Somebody buy it plz and rattle can the hub if it doesn't suit your matchy matchy bike
  2. R

Thanks for thoroughly enriching this conversation about selling a wheel ;)
  3. R

Still for sale, price lowered. Somebody take it away!
  4. R

NSW SQLab 3OX 12° & 16° Backsweep Handlebars

Did the 12 degree bars sell?
  5. R

The QUICK question thread.....

I'm after a rebuild kit for my race face dropper (losing air over 24h period) and it appears that this one is the go: https://9point8.ca/collections/rebuild-kits/products/fall-line-rebuild-kit-replace-v1-nut-with-v2-nut?variant=40177812996247 Does anyone know if it's possible to get one from an...
  6. R

Sold Cotic BFe frame, Medium 27.5"

Fair enough - I now ride a 2017 Transition TransAm in a large and the reach is similar, so the Cotic could be a largeish medium.
  7. R

Cheers, it's a jungle out there! It took a mere 15 minutes to receive my first scammer enquiry, offering to pay before his nephew/cousin/whoever would pick it up :rolleyes: Can't tell if it's the meh colour or that I've just missed the little wheel bubble, it just ain't selling!
  8. R

Still for sale, dropping price to $300 @rowdyflat I'm not really sure what you're asking - are you querying the numbers from the website?
  9. R

Yes indeed, 44mm headset cups and fits a tapered fork. Headset currently fitted, I'll confirm brand when home.
  10. R

Oops, didn't see these replies. @Dales Cannon the rear spacing is 142mm, thanks for asking. Yep @PJO , that's the one. Price dropped to $350 - willing to post or meet up.
  11. R

Yeah this wheel is boost only - the hub spacing is 110mm so wouldn't fit into the dropouts on a non-boost fork. Still for sale!
  12. R

Item: 27.5" front wheel, Stans Flow rim (30mm internal width) to purple Hope Pro4 hub, 110mm boost and 6 bolt disc. Set up tubeless. Location: Castlemaine, Central Vic Item Condition: Well good, barely a scratch Reason for selling: New steed is a 29er Price and price conditions: $100 Extra Info...
  13. R

Grey with yellow logo. Edited post to include colour, photos on their way. Aaaaany minute now.
  14. R

Item: Cotic BFe frame. Medium size, fits 27.5 wheel (and makes for an excellent mullet build) 2017 model. Rear spacing is 142mm and has clearance for a 2.4" tyre, maybe even a 2.5. Location: Castlemaine, Central Vic Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Replaced with new build Price and price...
  15. R

VIC SOLD - iSi 4x4x2 rack

Message sent
  16. R

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

One for the brains trust: Which rack / bike carrier options should I consider? Context: 4WD ute, with 330mm overhang between hitch & back of canopy. Needs to carry 2 bikes only Must not impede capacity to put a canoe on the roof rack, when empty of bikes Or, must swing aside to facilitate...
  17. R

TAS 27.5 boost wheelset

I've got a front that might suit: Hope Pro4 15x110mm hub to Stans Flow rim, 30mm internal width. $150 plus postage, or pickup from Central Vic I'll message you with photos.
  18. R

VIC FOUND: hitch mount bike rack

Item: Hitch mounted bike rack, something like a Gripsport, iSi or even a Shingleback Location: Castlemaine, Central VIC Item Condition: Not busted Price and price conditions: Less than new Reason for buying: I've recently started a small business, taking kids on bike rides (among other outdoor...
  19. R

Bargain buys thread

If it's somehow still for sale, somebody snap this up! That said, on the outside chance someone heading towards Vic would be willing to pick it up, I'd happily shout them a slab. Pretty please. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/speers-point/miscellaneous-goods/bike-rack/1304170443