Search results

1. W

QLD 2015 Transition TR500 $3500 [SOLD]

Regretfully selling my TR500 due to limited use. Large 27.5 frame size. Located Brisbane - Western Suburbs. - Fox40 - CCDB - Zee derailleur - Saint shifter + brakes - XO chain guide (not pictured) - Descendent cranks (not pictured) - Renthal bar, stem + grips Shock & forks recently...
  2. W

QLD 2014 Norco Aurum 6.1 Large [SOLD]

Item: 2014 Norco Aurum 6.1 Large [SOLD] Location: West Brisbane Item Condition: Usual shuttle/ride marks. Bike & suspension have been well maintained and regularly serviced. Reason for selling: 650b Price and price conditions: $2500 Extra Info: Selling my 2014 Aurum - has been an awesome...
  3. W

Converting to 7 speed

So after having my Zee derailleur written off today I am in need of purchasing another. However, I'm wanting to convert my 10 speed cassette to a 7 speed - what cassette & chain would be best to buy for this? (I'm intending on keeping with the Zee derailleur). TIA!
  4. W

Socks for DH

Hi all, As the title suggests, I'm after some recommendations for what socks to wear for DH. I'm currently wearing http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/nukeproof-logo-socks-3-pack-long/rp-prod55489 however they leave a sizeable gap between the cuff & the bottom of my kneepads...
  5. W

Avoiding erosion?

Hi guys I'm fortunate enough to live on a couple acres & am about to commence building a line going across the hill. It's going to have a small roller at the top, heading into roughly a 10-15ft speed check double that'll land into a sweeping berm. This will then shoot you out to what will be...
  6. W

Zee rear mech with saint shifter

Hi guys, So my saint derailleur is slightly bent & doesn't shift very crisply. I'm looking into replacing the mech with the Zee version to save on costs. My one question is will the Zee mech still double shift with the Saint shifter? This is a very handy feature which I would like to keep :)...
  7. W

Leatt Neck Brace Advice

Hi guys, So I have recently decided to purchase a neckbrace & have found a second-hand (never worn, only taken out of the box to assemble) Leatt Adventure brace. My understanding is that this particular brace has since been discontinued (couple years old). Does anyone have any experience with...
  8. W

QLD 2014 Giant Glory 2 - Small. SOLD

Item: 2014 Giant Glory 2 - Small frame size. 26" wheels Location: Brisbane - prefer pick-up, however can post at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good condition - minor shuttle marks Reason for selling: Have upgraded to another bike recently Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info...