Search results

1. K

WTB 2007-08 santacruz jackal frame

Hi guys in the market at the moment to try find a 2007-08 santacruz jackal, not fussed on colour or condition. Although the longer size would be more ideal then then the small. If you have this particular frame an you are consider selling feel free to shot me a inbox and we can get the ball...
  2. K

The reign of all reign's!!!

This is my custom 2009 giant reign and it is still going strong. This is my do it all bike although it spends most of its time going down hill. This bike has handled everything i have thrown at it, from big gaps to gnarly rock gardens. Post your thought and opinions Specs jet balck...
  3. K

where is the you yangs push up track?

hi guys i was just wondering where the where is the you yangs push up track? cheer michael
  4. K

where are the emerald dh tracks?

i was just wondering if any of the "unknown" dh track up in emerald are any good. Does anyone have any photos of footage of the track and also how do you get there. feel free to private message me with information. cheers michael
  5. K

Narbethong Freeride track true or false

i have hear a bit about the narbethong freeride track but i can not seem to find a single clip of photo of it. So i was just wondering if anyone has been there or heard of it. Is it real or not. Keeping in mind i am not talking about the narbethong downhill track. Cheers michael
  6. K

where is the redhill downhill track?

hey guys does anyone know where the downhill track at Redhill is? What is the track like (e.g. jumps, drops, doubles and so on. If it does exist how do you get there? cheers michael
  7. K

downhill tracks in Melbourne?????

hey guys does anyone know of any good downhill or free-ride tracks in Melbourne? cheers michael
  8. K

Where is the downhill track at redhill?

hey guys does anyone know where the downhill track at Redhill is? What is the track like (e.g. jumps, drops, doubles and so on. If it does exist how do you get there? cheers michael
  9. K

want to buy a bike

hi guys I am trying to find a bike for a friend of mine Location: Melbourne, Victoria Wanted To Buy: All Mountain/Freeride/Downhill bike Price range up to $1100 Size: Medium Specs: Fox or Rock Shox suspension or a combination of both. Shimano or SRAM group-set Hydraulic brakes...
  10. K

want to buy a bike

hi guys I am trying to find a bike for a friend of mine Location: Melbourne, Victoria Wanted To Buy: All Mountain/Freeride/Downhill bike Price range up to $1100 Size: Medium Specs: Fox or Rock Shox suspension or a combination of both. Shimano or SRAM group-set Hydraulic brakes...
  11. K

want to buy a bike

12. K

bleeding and burping what is the difference

my hydraulic disc brakes arent working to well but what dose bleeding and burping mean bleeding and burping what is the difference cheers michael
  13. K

hydraulic disc brakes

how do i fix and do maintenance to my hydraulic brake i want them to be really responsive but i don't want to go changing things when i dont know what to do do i need to replace parts? what do i do ? cheers michael
  14. K

29er or 26 inch

can you replace a 26 inch wheel set with a 29er wheel set on the same bike???
  15. K

WTB all mountain bike

hey guys anyone selling an all mountain bike in Melbourne Item: bike brand does not really matter as long as it is new then 2007 and the bike is fully working condition with no problems Location: Melbourne Item Condition:used Price and price conditions: $600-1000 negotiable Extra...
  16. K

what do you ride?

hey guys so what do you guys ride? post your rides!!!!! cheers michael
  17. K

Good dirt jump locations

hey guys here are some good spots for dirt jumping 1) Bayside dirt jumps Four 1.0m high jumps with a banked area at the end. A separate set of four 1.5m high jumps with bank at the end. Water tap. Located beside the BMX area are BBQs, picnic tables (some shaded) and a pond with toxic blue...
  18. K

Downhill or All mountain

hey guys i have been riding for a while and i not shore if i should get in to Downhill riding or All mountain riding. What should i do? my ride is a giant trance x1 2012 and it is a really fun and playful bike to ride for me that is could i use this bike for downhill as well as all...
  19. K

hey guys Melbourne

Hey I am new to this cite and it was recommended to me by a friend of mine, he knew i had been looking for a new bike for quite a while (still haven`t found the one yet) and he said this was the place to come and shore enough he was right. This place has got the lot