Search results

1. sendog

NSW Sold

Sold and shit
  2. sendog

Moto Accident

Hey guys, I was recently in a car/moto accident near Emu Plains station where I was riding along the main road (at 70kmph) and a car pulled out across my lane. I only had time to think 'this is gonna wreck' and hit the brakes but plowed in to the side of the car and flew over the bars on to the...
  3. sendog

Can anyone verify this site?

http://www.surfstitch.com/index.cfm Hey, I was wondering if anyone on farkin has purchased anything online through this website. Any feedback is appreciated. Cheers
  4. sendog

Sold Please Delete

Sold......................
  5. sendog

Who Scheduled This???

I recently was checking out the 2008 dh calendar for WSMTB on the website when I came across round 1 being scheduled for February 3rd. Did you seem to forget that the final Nationals round at Mt Beauty is on that weekend? Was this calendar only preliminary?, will it be changed? Generally...
  6. sendog

Adelaide National DH Rnd 1

While I raced on the weekend I managed to get some footage and throw together a short movie. I just used a Sony Hanycam with no tripod. I had to compress the hell out of it to put it on myspace but its not too bad. Check it out in the link below...
  7. sendog

SOLD please delete

Sold..........
  8. sendog

DH and Jumps at Lithgow (56K death)

My dad, bro and I went out to the Lithgow short tracks today and my dad managed to get some pics. Me - Red bike Bro - Black bike Dad - taking the pics
  9. sendog

Anyone Noticed???

Has anyone else noticed that the weekend of the Awaba state DH round ( 1st and 2nd of Sept ) is the same as the WSMTB DH Round 7 at Pacific Park? Will the WSMTB round be cancelled or go ahead as planned? The link to the calendar is here :http://www.wsmtb.com/calendar.shtml The link to the...
  10. sendog

Foam!!

What:foam, foam blocks, foam mattresses. anything of the sort Price Range/Willing To Pay:depends on the amount of foam. Location:Blue Mtns NSW Extra Info:its obviously for a foam pit, ive got a 1/4 full foam pit and need more foam. i can arrange pick up depending on location. my email...
  11. sendog

Sold

SOLD...please delete
  12. sendog

my track

this is the track ive built behind my house. some stuff has been added and changed and what not since these pics were taken but oh well
  13. sendog

cheap dirtjump, street, 4x bike

What:cheap DJ, street, 4x hardtail Price range/willing to pay:below $500 Location:Blue Mtns Extra Info:dont mind what quality the bike is, i.e buckled rim etc looking for something like stp, kona stuff etc
  14. sendog

downloading songs

i was wondering if any farkiners had an efficient system for downloading songs free (sharing type of thing). ive had kazaa, kazaa lite, winmx and now limewire but none seem to get the results. any help would be greatly appreciated cheers
  15. sendog

Fox knee shin guards SOLD

Item:Fox Standard Knee Shin Guards Item Condition:used but works fine Location:Blue Mtns NSW Reason for Selling:Upgraded Price and Price Conditions:SOLD Extra Info:willing to post at buyers expense Pictures:will post on request
  16. sendog

SOLD please delete

SOLD........... finally
  17. sendog

please delete

please delete
  18. sendog

delete

please delete
  19. sendog

Sold

SOLD Item: 05 Manitou Stance Blunt 150mm travel Location:Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition:pretty good, never bottomed. Reason for selling:upgraded Price and price conditions:$100 o.n.o. cheap Extra Info:no staunchion scratches, no missing pinch bolts, no need for oil change. will post at...
  20. sendog

SOLD 05 manitou stance blunt forks

Item: 05 manitou stance blunt forks Location:Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition:good condition Reason for selling:upgraded Price and price conditions:$100 o.n.o Extra Info:150mm travel, rebound adjustment, no leaks, no staunchion scratches. PM me if you would like any more info Pictures: