Search results

1. DRIBS

4X Black lizard

This is my new hardtail and I love it. For those that know me, I love my V-10 but this is starting to come a close second. Santa Cruz Chameleon 2010 Wheels: Mavic 721 on rear and 325 front Forks: Pikes Headset: Chris King Hubs: Dabomb Headspin Cranks: Saint Rear Deralliuer: SRAM X0...
  2. DRIBS

A hulking green v-10....Update

After years of wanting a boutique downhill bike I have finally got my hands on one and I'm chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Updates in red FRAME: 08 Santa Cruz V10 in lime Green. SHOCK: Rock Shox Vivid 5.1 WHEELS: Mavic 721's HUBS: Hope Pro 2. MECH: Sram X9 SHIFTER: Sram X9 FORKS 08...
  3. DRIBS

Jolly Green Giant

So i've been slowly upgrading the parts on my DH rig when the minister for war and finance lets me, so here it is................. FRAME 06 GIANT DH COMP FORKS BOXXERS WITH TEAM INTERNALS - CUSTOM TUNED. WHEELS MAVIC 721's HUBS HOPE PRO II. REAR SHOCK MANITOU X6 SWINGER...
  4. DRIBS

Its no MOREWOOD but its mine.

This my dh bike, its no MOREWOOD but I like it FRAME: Giant DH comp. FORKS: Boxxer Race - customed tuned. WHEELS: Single Track and WTB Dual duty. HUBS: Saint and DaBomb. REAR SHOCK: Manitou X6 Swinger c/w 400 pound spring. REAR MECH & SHIFTER: Sram X9. CRANKS: Truvativ Howitzer...
  5. DRIBS

Price of answers!

Can anyone tell me the approx price and width of Answer pro taper bars. I'm thinking of running them on my DH rig.
  6. DRIBS

Don't jump on blown rear shocks!!!

Went to help a mate continue building his DH track this morning and came out a little worse for wear. The first gap in the track which is about 15ft looked nice and fun so I thought I'd have a crack. I went up to the top of the track where I noticed a large amount of oil leaking from my shock...
  7. DRIBS

ATOMLAB TRAILPIMPing

Its finally finished and it works after a little custom work thanks to an ex-engineer turned bike mechanic. My little problem of my forks hitting the frame is now a memory thanks to the extra special crown race he machined for me which works a treat. FRAME: Atomlab Trailpimp with horizontal...
  8. DRIBS

Atomlab problem?

I have just got together my new Atomlab trailpimp and have run into a very serious problem. I have purchased a new set of Rock Shox Pike 426 forks and have found that the travel adjust and the gate adjust foul the frame when trying to turn past 90 degrees. The forks are the 06 pikes and the...
  9. DRIBS

Atomlab frames

Just wondering if Atomlab Trail pimps are as good as they look!!!!
  10. DRIBS

Hello

Just a short message to say hello to all my fellow MTB riders.HELLO :cool: