2. beerye_

VIC SOLD XX1 BB30 175 mm carbon cranks 156 Q factor

Pm sent Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. beerye_

VIC Sold

FYI - All is sold. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. beerye_

VIC Sold

Garage Sale- Reverb Stealth, SRAM XX1, Guide Brakeset, Renthal and more I'll take listed below Item: SRAM XX1 11spd Derailleur Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Few scratches and scuffs but still straight as an arrow Reason for selling: Gone 12spd Price and price conditions: $70 Extra...
  5. beerye_

Bike Insurance

100% noob at the time, bike where stored in my storage cage and not visible from the street and can't remember if i had specified them and was with WFI
  6. beerye_

Bike Insurance

I wouldn't be do house insurance again after have 3 bike stolen and getting sweet F.A . I came across velosure and it may meet your requirements weblink below. https://velosure.com.au/
  7. beerye_

Hi from the Darling Downs

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a chest about to explode Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. beerye_

Oval Chainring

Thanks for the link
  9. beerye_

Oval Chainring

Hey Burners, I've been thinking of making to jump from 3x to 1x (oval chainring) and would like you get your feedback.
  10. beerye_

Newbie Question 29er with 27.5 plus tyres

Thanks stickso and Halo1 for your advice. I think I'll stick with my current setup but look into wider rims and tyres at a later point. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. beerye_

Thanks everyone for your feedback, as this question was based on this video. BikeRader link below: https://youtu.be/w6TMA2vI8bA
  12. beerye_

Hi Guys, Just wondering if anyone is or has run 27.5 plus tyres on the 29er? If so wound you recommend the switch?