Search results

1. NoFilter

NSW Sold 26 inch polygon dirt jump wheelset

I was gonna call shopped on the image but you've done it for me..
  2. NoFilter

NSW Sold 26 inch polygon dirt jump wheelset

I like the coloured reflections from the bin tops, very creative of you Mr. Poodle..
  3. NoFilter

2020 World Cup Discussion

Not really, its a pretty good bike that just didn't suit him. Get him on a Trek with Reece or back on a dirty Giant - soulless yes, but also proven winners.
  4. NoFilter

Thank fuck. Give the man a real bike, not a cheap catalogue piece of shit. I can't wait to see him OFF that bike, matter of fact I'd rather see him on nothing than that rubbish. He deserves better. That turquoise kit he practiced in is pants too, Saracen be gone. *slinks off into the corner for...
  5. NoFilter

VIC please delete

So much moisture. Swap you for an M1? Oh shit, wait. I don't have one of those any more.
  6. NoFilter

So did you hit send yet Moorey? Should I hit send as well? I'm sure you're not the only man crush the goat has to deal with...
  7. NoFilter

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
  8. NoFilter

Nooooo!!
  9. NoFilter

Yeah but nobody cares about enduro. It's ghey.
  10. NoFilter

Sold Crank Bors Egg Beater 11 Pedals / Premium cleats (BNIB)

Yeah man no stress. Pm me for the address
  11. NoFilter

Sold Crank Bors Egg Beater 11 Pedals / Premium cleats (BNIB)

Item: Crank Bros Egg Beater 11's (like the old 4Ti's) CB Premium cleats BNIB Location: Melbs Item Condition: Well used but come with full rebuild kit Reason for selling: Surplus. Bought the full kit to do the rebuild but kids came along and killed the spare time. Price and price conditions...
  12. NoFilter

Sold SRAM XX1 Grip shifter

Item: SRAM XX1 Grip shifter 11 speed Location: Melbs Item Condition: Great, hardly used. Reason for selling: Grip shift? Sat in my gear tub for ever. Price and price conditions: $30 + postage Extra Info: Comes with interlocking grip, unfortunately the left lock on is missing from the set. Pictures:
  13. NoFilter

Sold Shitty white 26" wheels

Bumping em up. Time is now for that retro project to happen.. #isolationrestoration
  14. NoFilter

I reckon the driver will come out as him being the heathen amongst the god squad. That + God's cash + 'Murica = the new Intense. God boy has brought with him the most boring (and god bothering) MX racer in history to the team (Dungey) and also the guy that owns Geico Honda (god rides a honda) so...
  15. NoFilter

Sold Pyga Pascoe Medium - re-priced, more info.

I wish I could find a buyer that needed it.
  16. NoFilter

Sold Spank Spike 35/Superstar wheelset 26"

Sorry mate didn’t see your reply. Got picked up last night by buyer.
  17. NoFilter

Sold Mavic EX729 26" 32h rim

Preston, 3072
  18. NoFilter

Sold Mavic EX729 26" 32h rim

Item: Mavic EX729 26" 32h rim Location: Melbs Item Condition: Brand new, never laced Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $75, pick up preferred Extra Info: 29mm internal width. Couple of very minor marks from storage hooks Pictures:
  19. NoFilter

Sold Spank Spike 35/Superstar wheelset 26"

Item: Spank Spike 35/Superstar wheelset 26" Location: Melbs Item Condition: Used, 1 ding on rear Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: 20mm front axle, 135mm qr rear. Comes with old 2.35" Minions, SRAM 11-32 9spd cassette Pictures: