Search results

1. cborwn92

Sold shimano 10 speed casette 11-36

Sold I will take it PM sent
  2. cborwn92

ACT FOUND 142x12 27.5 wheel or just 142x12 hub

Hi champ, I have a novatec hub set, I am nearly 100% positive the rear hub is 142x12, but they are convertible to what ever size you want (just have o get the right conversion kit for $15). I would be cashing $60 for the set, They are out at Yass but I work on Sundays in Canberra so I could...
  3. cborwn92

WTB Pike 29 Boost or Similar 140mm-150mm Fork

Hi champ, I will have a pretty well brand new set of fox 36 performance forks (will probably have a ride on them) for sale early next week (when my new bike arrives), I am happy to do them for $700 for you, I am out in Yass but work at the Lonsdale Street cyclery so I can just bring them I to...
  4. cborwn92

NSW Please Delete, removed form sale

still available mate?
  5. cborwn92

'Booby traps' on southern part of Canberra Centennary Trail

Wow really! Holy shit!! That could have really hurt someone!! How hard is it for people to accept that there are other people who use the trails as well as them???
  6. cborwn92

Cramps/pain on longer(for me) rides and races

Ah cramps suck!!!! If I am going for an intense or long ride i tend to use electrolytes in my drinks, as well as carry a gel, otherwise salty snacks such as mixed salted nuts can keep them at bay. Also stretching properly and not going to hard in the first 30 mins of the ride will help. Also try...
  7. cborwn92

Cramps/pain on longer(for me) rides and races

Ah cramps suck!!!! If I am going for an intense or long ride i tend to use electrolytes in my drinks, as well as carry a gel, otherwise salty snacks such as mixed salted nuts can keep them at bay. Also stretching properly and not going to hard in the first 30 mins of the ride will help. Also try...
  8. cborwn92

DIY trail snacks

Gcn Hi mate I know they are a roadie channel, but their granola bar recipe is awesome!! I use them in races and a lot of my riding buddies modify the recipe such as adding in mashed up bananas as an example. Here is the link for it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMJEIiWV3VQ
  9. cborwn92

Kids Balance Bikes

I have seen a lot of kids who rode balance bikes when they were young and not are absolutely killing it on trails, i believe it is because it teaches the little man about how to steer and balance on two wheels so when the jump onto a proper bike it isn't such a big learning curve for them.