Search results

1. C

Jersey Sizing/recommendations

Hey Guys, Can anyone please offer advice on a decent alternative to TLD Ruckus jersey? I'm 100cm chest and for several years the Ruckus size M fitted perfectly. THen all of a sudden their size changed and M was too small so had to go to a large. A few years in size L and then my latest order...
  2. C

Canyon Spectral - creaking headset

Hey guys, Have read a few threads on various forums regarding Canyon Spectral creaking headsets, The issue seems to be the headset and aero shaped spacers being used with the G5 stem, I have recently purchased a Spectral with the G5 integrated bar and stem and after 4 rides, the creaking...
  3. C

Sold Rockshox Pike 2018 RCT3 debonair. Boost 15x110. 140 travel. 29er. 185mm steerer

Item: Rockshox Pike 2018 RCT3 debonair. Boost 15x110. 140 travel. 29er. 185mm steerer length Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: USED Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $550 pick up or can be shipped via courier Extra Info: Purchased 3 years ago. Perfect...
  4. C

Intense Primer Creaking like a Kmart special!

Hey guys, not looking for advice or a solution; just wandering if any intense owners are constantly plagued by creaking? I know all the places to look and manage to silence them, but after a few rides other creaks develop. The biggest culprit gas been the 2 bottom linkage points. The expander...
  5. C

Sunrace 11-50 11speed cassette for Sram

Hey guys, just wondering if a Sunrace 11-50 11 speed will work with a standard gx rear mech? Are there any better 11 speed options? thanks CC
  6. C

Ho hum... another cracked rear triangle!

Just over 12 months ago I received a warranty replacement frame due to a cracked rear triangle on my Intense spider 29c. It was a manufacturing fault in that instance. I received an Intense Primer as a replacement which has been fantastic. Until a few days ago I hadn’t had any impacts on the...
  7. C

Five Ten Freerider Pro - Sizing Q

Hey all, following on from my 5 10 rant, it seems there are limited options regarding a worthy contender, with the exception of Unparallel which may be available in Australia sometime this year. I currently ride Impact pro and before that the Vxi and freerider contact. Does anyone have any...
  8. C

WTF is happening with Five Ten?

I purchased a pair of Impact Pro around 15 months ago and they have been faultless. I want to get another pair in size 12/47; however Wiggle have been out of stock for months with 12 and several other sizes and when i ask for an ETA i get the usual "we have no ETA"! There are no size 12...
  9. C

Stumpjumper shock upgrade options?

Hey all, Has anyone upgraded the shock on their Stumpjumper and gone for something other than the standard Rt/rt3 autosag? A mate has a 2017 29er which has a low end Monarch 2 position with autosag. I pulled it apart to do a service and noticed the damper felt horrible. Turned out there was no...
  10. C

Sold Bikeyoke Revive Dropper Post. 31.6 x 125

Item: Bikeyoke Revive Dropper Post. 31.6 x 125 Location:NSW Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $250 inc shipping Extra Info: In perfect working condition. No marks or scratches on stanchion or clamps. Please Note: lever not included.
  11. C

3/4” sleeve jerseys... school me please.

I’ve never owned a 3/4 sleeve jersey before but I like the idea of wxtra coverage to go over elbow pads (if that works?). As I’ve broken both elbows I wear elbow pads on every ride. I have IXS carve pads which aren’t too bulky. A couple of Q’s: how do 3/4 lenth sleeves go with elbow pads? Any...
  12. C

Shorts with decent length and waist adjustment

Looking for some opinions please. So I found my perfect shorts in the Endura MTR... 35cm inner leg, great velcro adjuster and not too baggy. Then Endura replaced them with the MTR II. Which are looser around the waist; and a velcro adjuster which is next to useless! They did the same with the...
  13. C

NSW Giant Contact Stem - 60mm

tem: Giant Contact Stem - 60mm Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: used Reason for selling: no longer required Price and price conditions: $30 + $8.30 postage Extra Info: As new condition. Supplied with spacer for use with 1 1/8” or 1 1/4” (od2) steerer. Postage $8.30
  14. C

Sold Spank Spike 777 FR Bearclaw Riser Handlebar

tem: Spank Spike 777 FR Bearclaw Riser Handlebar Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: used Reason for selling: not required Price and price conditions: $50 Extra Info:Purchased 12 months ago. Great set of bars with a similar feel to carbon. Bars are 777 wide with 15mm rise. 31.8mm clamp...
  15. C

Sold Endura Singletrack Lite II Shorts Size M

em: Endura Singletrack Lite II Shorts Size M Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: used Reason for selling: don’t fit me Price and price conditions: $45 Extra Info: I’ve worn these shorts around 8 times and I’m just not happy with the fit. At 32” waist and no arse, I’m on the smaller end of...
  16. C

Sold Wheels Manufacturing BB86-BB92 thread together Bottom Bracket

Item: Wheels Manufacturing BB86-BB92 thread together Botto Bracket Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: USED Reason for selling: no longer required Price and price conditions: 60 Extra Info: Purchased around 12 months ago. Bearings have recently been replaced with Enduro Angular contact...
  17. C

Sold Raceface Aeffect Crankset 175mm

tem: Raceface Aeffect Crankset 175mm 32 teeth Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: USED Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $90 ono Extra Info: 175 mm Raceface Aeffect crankset. 32mm Blackspire Narrow wide chainring non boost. 24mm spindle compatible with...
  18. C

Sold Stans Arch Mk3 wheelset. 29”, 142 x12 rear; 15 x 100 front

tem: Stans Arch Mk3 wheelset. 29”, 142 x12 rear; 15 x 100 frontStans Arch Mk3 wheelset. 29”, 142 x12 rear; 15 x 100 front Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: used Reason for selling: not required Price and price conditions: $330 Extra Info: Wheels are approximately 18 months old and in great...
  19. C

Sold XT M8000 11 speed shifter - i-spec b

Item: XT M8000 11 speed shifter - i-spec b Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $45 Extra Info: Minimal use. and in perfect condition. Please note: this is i-spec b mounted. Pick up or can post for $8.50
  20. C

Sold Fox Float 32 Factory 29” non boost 120 travel

Item: Fox Float 32 Factory 29” non boost 120 travel Location: Illawong NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: No longer required Price and price conditions: $260 Extra Info: 2015 model, CTD with trail adjust. 29” 100 x 15 axle. QR axle included. 190mm steerer length 120 travel but can...