Search results

1. Hipstar

ROAD The not Orange Orange and the Orange not Orange

“Oooh blue. I want one too. I like this more than green now” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hipstar

Colour you idiot. You should know all about that, matching my orange with yours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Hipstar

Orange had a trim, the onyx are now at 160. Not as ploughy, but more lively. Also chromag scarab pedals to match the brakes added. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Hipstar

Bargain buys thread

Bike components.de. Deemax elite 27.5 boost with XD. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  5. Hipstar

All Mountain Tyres

I roll them on the alpine, although the front on that seems to be suffering inflation issues.... Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  6. Hipstar

Bargain buys thread

Damn. Zee germans have bulk sale action. Just ordered some Deemax for the alpine (may have had a slight issue on its main wheelset) for $600 delivered. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  7. Hipstar

All Mountain Tyres

Both yeah, 27.5 x 2.35 Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  8. Hipstar

Finished it, rode it. Fun bike, really planted and acts like it has far more travel than it does. Fork reminds you where you're at though, still don't get along with pikes. That's likely due to the amount of pies I eat though. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  9. Hipstar

All Mountain Tyres

Tried the Michelin Wild AM on the Intense. On dry dusty crap, my god do they hold on. Roll awesome too. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  10. Hipstar

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Finished it. Rode it. Is fun. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  11. Hipstar

I didn't, mate I bought them off did. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  12. Hipstar

Took the alpine out to the you yangs yesterday, too much bike for there. Last run of the day, found a bloke on Cressy who had binned hard. Faceplanted a rockgarden pretty well, helped get him off the trail and got an ambulance up for him. Never ever wear a road bike helmet on trails. Does not...
  13. Hipstar

Lul wut? Sideways, normal and upside down. Screw it, leaving as is. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  14. Hipstar

Them too. You're all wrong, android is right. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  15. Hipstar

They all show up correct for me! Must be iphones that see it wrong Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  16. Hipstar

Made some 160mm pikes 140mm debonair pikes. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  17. Hipstar

Bargain buys thread

Paradox new, others are clearout previous gen. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  18. Hipstar

Twas I. Cheers, I'm sure I looked a lot better when you saw me than how I looked at the end of the ride [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  19. Hipstar

Took it to Harcourt, little bike is still waiting on parts so the big bike was up for trail duties. 30 odd degrees and unfit me makes uphill interesting. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
  20. Hipstar

Little Things You Hate

D shackles for me mate. I can afford the extra 5 seconds it takes to use them. Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk