Search results

1. Buntley

is the one on the bootom left still going mate?

is the one on the bootom left still going mate?
  2. Buntley

Cane creek OPT Remote

My bad, the remote is only compatible with the inline. Thanks anyway.
  3. Buntley

Cane creek OPT Remote

The directions refer to a 1.5mm Alan key bolt at the bottom of the switch, I can’t see one, how do I remove the switch?
  4. Buntley

cheers mate, thansk for the help, I'm sorted ...I think.

cheers mate, thansk for the help, I'm sorted ...I think.
  5. Buntley

Hi Mate, did you resolve what is the best and cheapset tool to remove the RF Aeffect cranks...

Hi Mate, did you resolve what is the best and cheapset tool to remove the RF Aeffect cranks, same issue here??
  6. Buntley

Tasmania - the secrets unlocked...

Is that budget car Rentals? I did a search on a 4wd for the week it was $2300, even a little a Kia Rio came in at $1400?
  7. Buntley

8. Buntley

Cheers, about 6-8, flying into Launceston, arrive Saturday in Maydena, ride till Tuesday-Wednesday, then to derby, fly back to Brisbane Sunday, 8 days in total.
  9. Buntley

Off to Maydena then Derby in January. When in NZ have always hired a minibus and box trailer but that option is proving to be way expensive. has anyone got any recommendations for cheap minibus and or trailer hire in Hobart.
  10. Buntley

Yakima front loader rooftop bike rack.

Sorry mate, what are you on about?
  11. Buntley

I seem to have forgotten my wallet!
  12. Buntley

Thanks mate
  13. Buntley

Item: Yakima Front loader bike rack Area: Brisbane Price: You tell me
  14. Buntley

28 hole straight pull centre lock rear hub

Cheers mate but I've already hit you up on seq buy swap and sell to slpit. Lol
  15. Buntley

28 hole straight pull centre lock rear hub

Item: 142 mm, 28 hole, centre lock, straight pull, Shimano free hub. Location: Brisbane Price: depends on item Additional information: Replacing a dt swill 370 hub that flogged out. I need to replace the wheel so straight pull not crucial and will consider 6 bolt, Happy to pay postage.
  16. Buntley

QLD Found 2012-2015 busted stumpjumper framed

Item: lower pivot bolt Location: Australia wide, happy to pay postage Price: $20 (cheaper than $129 for the kit) Additional information: The lower pivot bolt on my 2015 stumpy has flogged out. Please pm me if you can help, I'm trying to avoid buying the whole kit. If you need a different bolt...
  17. Buntley

Transporting 8 bikes in Rotorua

Thanks for the help Gentlemen, Went the 10 seater Hi-ace from rent a dent with a big fully enclosed box trailer. $1050 including airport pickup and drop off. Thats the house, flights and transport covered for $850 each. Not bad I reckon.
  18. Buntley

. Thanks mate
  19. Buntley

Have group of 8 heading over to Rotorua in October. Staying in a house for the week at Springfield. I "think" we will be within riding distance of some trails but definitely not all. Looking for some advice on the best way to transport 8 heads and bikes. What works? Thinking a...
  20. Buntley

MRP Upper Chain Guide, Guide

Item: MRP Upper Chain Guide, Guide. Just after the plastic top runner and fixings if you have them. Location: Brisbane Price: Up to you Add Info: Happy to pay postage.