Search results

1. O

Paint protection on new cars... Worth it or not?

I was googling this question and came across this thread. It's a bit dated but I am sure there are probably others searching for answers on the same topic. As most have already suggested, it is a scam. I found an informative post on the topic here...
  2. O

Emergency vehicles using motorways...

Very interesting, I was always curious because I have not spotted an e-tag on any of their windscreens.
  3. O

Emergency vehicles using motorways...

This is a bit random but I was curious. Does anyone know if emergency vehicles including Police, Fire, Ambulance etc need to pay the tolls on motorways or has the government struck a deal that makes it toll free for them? Other info; I am located in Sydney and am referring to the M2, M5 & M7...
  4. O

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

lol, who would have thought?
  5. O

What happens if australia post lose your parcel

Admitted they made a mistake? and gave you a full refund? You should have bought a lotto ticket that day...
  6. O

Which is better, North or South Coast of NSW?

Go North for sure! When I visited Melbourne I nearly froze, go North as far as you can! unless of course you like to hibernate?
  7. O

easy way to get uphill?

lol, why not hire a bunch of bodyguards and get them to carry you?
  8. O

661 recon helmet matte white - should have got black?

+1 Black may make you appear to be a wanna be gangster.
  9. O

Cyclist sued for damages by another cyclist

I find this article bordering on hard to believe. Then again, another valid argument for bikes to get registered with CTP...