Search results

1. B

Shock tuning

Hi there burners, Got a shock tech question I was hoping someone could help with. I am about to pull the trigger on a new Fuel EX but the performance level shock has no LSC. I’m keen to upgrade as I’ve found a few clicks of LSC has allowed me to really dial in the shock on my existing bike (SB...
  2. B

Thredbo in the wet

Hi all Am planning a trip to Thredbo next week but the forecast is looking grim with rain forecast each day. Thinking I’ll probably postpone for bike and trails’ sake but curious if anyone’s got experience on how the place holds up in the wet. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

FOUND - One Up Components EDC Steer tube Tapping kit

Item: One up components Steer Tube tapping kit Location: I'm on the NSW Central Coast Willing to pay: Pay up to $45 plus postage Other info: Happy to rent, buy, borrow Cheers Peter
  4. B

Packless MTB

Hi there Burners, I have always ridden with a backpack as I hate breaking down and not having what I need but on Saturday when I got to the bike trail I realised I left my pack behind. After getting over the initial panic I loved the freedom of not having it and it was definitely kinder to my...
  5. B

NSW Found 8 Shoes for flat pedals

Item: MTB shoes for flat pedals. Size 8. Location: NSW Central Coast. Happy to pay postage. Condition: Worn in is OK but not worn out. Price: Up to $80. My son is growing fast so looking for some second hand shoes to get him through this stage. Cheers BD Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. B

Queenstown Vs Maydena for Intermediates

Hi All, I’m planning a 4 day trip to one of these with my 13 year old son and looking for guidance on what might suit us best. We are capable but not absolute shredders so more on the blue intermediate trails with plenty of berms and table tops rather than black. We also love a bit of natural...
  7. B

Training Log HRV and Whoop 2.0

Hi burners. Am very keen to dive into the world of HRV to help manage recovery better and am intrigued by the Whoop strap. Anyone had any experience or know if it's available in Australia? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

NSW SOLD Yeti Sb5 Large (2015) price drop$3500

Item: Yeti SB5 Large, Black, 2015. Location Central Coast NSW. Item condition description Bike in good condition. Rides as new. Carefully maintained. Front triangle replaced 6 months ago and has had little use. Overall normal skuffs consistent with a used mountain bike. Reason for selling It's...
  9. B

NSW WTB: TLD A1 helmet liner

Item:Troy Lee Designs A1 Helmet liner Location: Central Cast NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: around 20 bucks Extra Info: Even if you can point me to where I can buy one it would be a great help
  10. B

XX1 cassette options

The time is coming where I'll need to replace my XX1 10-42 cassette and the Chain Reaction geo ban on SRAM is killing me so I've got a couple of questions before I pull the trigger locally. Has anyone had any experience good or bad using cheaper cassette options on the 1 x 11 SRAM setup? Can...
  11. B

NSW Sold- 2 x Maxxis Ikon 29.x2.20

Item: 2 Maxxis Ikon Tyres - 29 x 2.2 Location: Central Coast Item Condition: New Unused Reason for selling:I bought these when I had a 29er as spares for racing but now have 27.5 so don't need these any more. Price and price conditions: $25 each. Negotiable. Would be happy to see them used...
  12. B

NSW Sold - Enve Stem - 75mm

Item: Enve 75MM Stem Location: Central Coast. Will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent Condition. Stem is unmarked and looks like new Reason for selling: Bike came with 70mm stem and I've since gone to a shorter one (55mm)so don't need it. Price and price conditions...
  13. B

NSW Sold - Enve SWP Bar - 740mm wide

Item: Enve SWP Carbon Bar - 740 mm wide Location: Central Coast. Will Ship interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: In excellent order. A couple of scratches from Sram Matchmaker clamps. Reason for selling: Have swapped out for Enve RSR bar. Price and price conditions: $100. Flat price...
  14. B

camber expert evo vs mach 429

I'm in the market for a new rig and the camber expert evo and Mach 429c are coming out as the top contenders. My riding is fairly trail oriented and I do like to cover some distance and get out and about. That said, I am finding I am also starting to enjoy it more and more as the trails point...