Search results

1. Flow-Rider

Tewantin with the boys

It's an old greenie thing, they usually do this on fourwheel drive tracks. It's happened before in the same area also.
  2. Flow-Rider

Burners' Backyards: Veggies, Gardening, Landscape & Design

If you have a large amount of overland water flow you could add water pits to slow some of the water down.
  3. Flow-Rider

The QUICK question thread.....

You can get powder coated screws, the best thing to resist salt water is a mixture of engine oil, fish oil and paint thinners. Paint it on with a small paintbrush.
  4. Flow-Rider

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

I'd expect them to be both unrestricted otherwise it would be pointless like you say. Heeps of other tests out there, I saw one ages ago where they test top speeds. You're only going to get what you pay for most of the time. I won't be spending 12k on any e-bike I'll tell you that much.
  5. Flow-Rider

Now you're getting pedantic:D. I never expect the world for half price but whatever the world gives me for free I'll take.;)
  6. Flow-Rider

I'm not sure how they rate them, I've seen some reviews of the M800s and they seem quite powerful. It's buyer beware with all this Ali stuff, you really need to do your own research into reviews to see if it meets your expectations. I'm just looking at them as a low entry e-bike, if I wanted...
  7. Flow-Rider

I've run a carbon Chinese frame before, had no issues other then sourcing spare parts. I could transfer many of the parts I already have onto an E frame which would make the build cheaper for me. Vitus makes a low entry bike with one of the Banfang motors but I haven't seen them sold here...
  8. Flow-Rider

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Even light vehicle mechanics work upside down under dashes, I've lost count of how many brake, clutch master cylinders and steering columns I've replaced. I don't think I could do it now at all, my back is stiff like a log and I can barely see anything without glasses. Trying to move around...
  9. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

Ol Woolies trying to rip workers off.
  10. Flow-Rider

They've got some good reviews with the proper frame mounted motors, Chinese make pretty much all the motors and batteries in any case. If the named brands want to play all these games with proprietary parts, it would make me buy one even faster. Easy and cheap to have a spare Bangfang motor...
  11. Flow-Rider

It's not my car, but yeah they have a remote or a button.
  12. Flow-Rider

I sent one to someone on here during Covid and they didn't even flinch, not sure how long the frame was though. I've got a 2m ladder coming from Vic via Fastaways it that helps?.
  13. Flow-Rider

I've sent one like that before with Aust Post.
  14. Flow-Rider

The neighbours are getting upset already with the howl of that new exhaust. ;)
  15. Flow-Rider

Ready to race again!
  16. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

When I worked as a mechanic I used to find all types of weird shit in people's cars, most builders used to carry some type of wooden batten or machete in their cars. There was this young bloke who was a bit odd, another customer brought him to us after he got stitched by another mechanic. His...
  17. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

18. Flow-Rider

The pet thread, post em up!

Those shelters usually say anything, my neighbours thought they were getting a German shepherd, but it ended up being a Dachshund cross. You'll see what it is when it gets older, most puppies all look similar. The facial and feet colours remind me of Doberman or Rottweiler but the body and...
  19. Flow-Rider

The pet thread, post em up!

Those are rottweiler or dobermann markings and colours on its face, I'd say it's more AMstaff than anything.
  20. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

He might have been one of them, the D's like to practice long distance running. I used to ride with a cop, and we'd be miles into the bush on our bikes and he would come across work colleagues jogging and decide to have a chinwag.