Search results

1. P

ridine bundy

any trails nth of bundy sth gladstone
  2. P

Astrix

i wasn't after credibility i just wanted to put up a pic but hey you guys rule
  3. P

Astrix

it had a manitu 6 way dipshit do some reserch
  4. P

Astrix

fuck!!!!!!! you guys are amazing you know all i did was put a farkin pic up and all hell broke loose i didnt know i had to spell things out for you dumb shits but hey if all you have time for is bagging some guy who just wanted to share a pic he thouhgt my be of some interest to other people...
  5. P

Astrix

i wasn't discussing it i said i SAW one in real life have you????????????
  6. P

Astrix

cought this pic of an astix moto link on a havoc at the weekend will try to get more pics up soon the bike was sic
  7. P

astrix frames .sic.

heard a rumor that Astrix will be at theadbo a HAVOC demo bike for people to do runs will try to find out more ie what speck it will have and who to see but remember its just a RUMOR
  8. P

astrix frames .sic.

downhill ---- HAVOK free ride-----HUCKSTER check out www.astrixsports.com
  9. P

Boxer Axle

scweet thanks shmity but you know anyone in aus that has em what about grip?
  10. P

Boxer Axle

thanks but that was for the whole axle i think and the price was pounds so it'd be far kin heaps in aus dollars but all i need is the end cap :cry:
  11. P

Boxer Axle

can anyone help ive had a brain fade and lost the axle end screw from my boxers :oops: can you get them without haveing to buy a new axle
  12. P

shoulder crunch

Thanks ajay how much was yours???
  13. P

shoulder crunch

sweet more good stuff thanks heaps on a side note i'm an old bastard as well and it seems to hurt more :lol: has anyone heard anything about 661's asault suit ???? it's short sleeve but no hard spine armour only thick closed cell foam :?: as i don't realy need elbows as i already have...
  14. P

shoulder crunch

sweet thanks guys yea i wear azonic elbows and dainise knees and they work realy well it was just the shoulder thing cause they seem to hurt the most
  15. P

shoulder crunch

last weekend i crunched my right shoulder pretty bad only 8 weeks after doing the same thing to my left one (at least i keep it even :oops: ) my question is "is body armour any good at lessoning shoulder injuries ie soft tissue ??? " cause both of my off were from about 8 - 9 ft to rock any...
  16. P

Pedals?

just got some dimond backs (sealed ) so far so good heaps better than the stock kona ones
  17. P

what size sliders ?

sweet thanks for clearing that up : )
  18. P

what size sliders ?

so the flat one is the small ?
  19. P

what size sliders ?

i was thinking of getting a pair of sherman sliders for my stinky but they have 2 sizes (large frame & small frame ) prob is i have a medium frame whats the differance ????????
  20. P

red hill sunday

take the second track on the right from the road and you will run into it there was also a nice bridge jump after it but i'm too chicken to try it yet :oops: