Search results

1. N

The gaming thread

Still cranking away on Destiny and loving Forza Horizon 3. Mmmm, racecar noises
  2. N

NSW Sold sold sold

Is this bike still for sale???
  3. N

NSW Sold sold sold

PM sent by Raso.
  4. N

AM Focus SAM 1.0 Trail Team

UPDATE! One Year Later Lads, laddettes, grease monkeys and fellow huck-to-flat friends, the almighty SAM has survived a year with me. How?? It hasn't had the nicest life though. Since last update, some things have changed. Mostly due to my gumby skills. I broke a shock bolt on a downhill...
  5. N

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

That's so wicked looking. I went to a meet on friday night and an awesome slammed bug turned up. Full rust look, so low, (might have been airbagged) and 3" pipes out the back. I'll see if there was a photo of it, it looked mean as! I've seen a 40 on a 60 chassis but the 80 is new on me...
  6. N

That is a large difference indeed... perhaps a different model fender? As for the wire, couldn't you tack weld a runner on the inside of the fender and run the wire along it, that way it's separate from the headlight and may be easier to modify in the future? It'd definitely look...
  7. N

That's great mate, wonderful, thanks :*
  8. N

focus sam

People upgrading to the later model of same frame, because carbon :D I like the alloy though. Having SAM blues, haven't ridden for six weeks :(
  9. N

They're really good at magically chucking you sideways for no reason! Hence why I want to sort the tail end rather soon :shocked:
  10. N

I like my wagon though :) And I know it's nothing compared to an IRS platform but it's fun.
  11. N

Ways to improve leaf sprung rear end apart from resets and good dampers? All my experience so far with making cars handle is coil sprung solid or IRS designs.
  12. N

Point definitely taken. As a little dude back home in NZ, a FPV was in the family, turbocharged 270kw, big brake, handling rocketship, and we were cruising somewhere on a roadtrip, full car. All I remember is the tail end of the Typhoon stepped out of it's own accord on a corner and we were...
  13. N

Corolla. He makes me look like a grandma :spit: Off topic slightly. I'm out of things to fix and I have a torn hamstring. Help a dude stay sane??
  14. N

Hazza you make everything better. Point taken :) As for the VW. Sucks to hear it ripped you for doing it right!!! Bloody cars and their wiring, gah *shakes fist*
  15. N

Edited for your benefit good sir. Also heading to the track once I sort the fuel pump! :sad:
  16. N

Well, the first reason why it got upgrades is because it blew up. Did an engine swap in the driveway. It's got brand new pads on all corners, fresh brake fluid and machined rotors. Fixed the fading problem. As for suspension, it's got Pedders coilovers in the front which are excellent, as...
  17. N

9pm last night, out having some fun in the Falcon, enjoying the 440cc injectors, big fuel pump, and extra power that's magically appeared. It chopped a BA XR6 without much difficulty, had some fun with some other stuff too. This thing is mental fun!! And then, of course, the nitro01 curse...
  18. N

And today, the Falcon spits a fuel pump. :( It's getting a brand new XR6 pump dropped in right now, mine again after school. Slightly bigger pump with the already decent sized injectors should give me a tad more braap on the floor :D Really hoping this is the last of the issues for a...
  19. N

Hazza, you're correct about the funness. Old Falcons are always fun, and 215hp is plenty scary in the rain, and it's mad cool for cruising and giving her a thrash once in a while. Best part about low power cars is that you can boot them around all the time at full throttle, and you're not...