1. H

NSW Fox 36 27.5 170mm SOLD

Hey mate, sorry just sold
  2. H

Price drop
  3. H

Item: Fox 36 27.5 170mm Location: Sydney (Northern Beaches) Item Condition: Used (in excellent condition) Reason for selling: upgrading to another fork Price and price conditions: $425 Extra Info: 37mm offset 190mm steerer Very slight wear on the air side from installing tokens The fork is in...
  4. H

NSW Sold

Progressive spring is sold
  5. H

NSW Sold

Vault spring is sold
  6. H

NSW Sold

Item: Cane Creek and Fox springs Cane Creek Vault Spring 2.25 x 500 Fox steel spring 2.8 x 450 Cane Creek progressive spring 65mm x 500-610 Location: Northern Beaches Sydney Item Condition: the Vault and Fox are practically brand new. The progressive spring has very slight wear on paint but...
  7. H

A Coil shock question

Thanks - yeah I have seen MTB Telly’s review on the cascade link. Just upped the spring rate and if that doesn’t work out, will definitely check out the cascade link Cheers
  8. H

A Coil shock question

Yeah the patrol is 11% progression, so not hugely progressive but supposedly plays nice with a coil. Just upped the spring rate and seems to be okay. Mush more support. Did bottom out on big drops but i guess it’s always a compromise.
  9. H

A Coil shock question

Sag is at 25% and on a transition patrol. Using a progressive spring at the moment to compensate.
  10. H

A Coil shock question

Hi All, This question has plagued me for sometime. An Air shock or Fork, I know its generally better to have some travel left in reserve for those oh sh*t moments and you can tune the spring accordingly A Coil shock - as it is linear, do coil shocks use the majority of travel all of the time...
  11. H

Coil spring needed

Thanks anyway. I have a 500lbs spring already.
  12. H

Coil spring needed

Item: Coil spring 2.5 x 550lbs Location: don't mind Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $80 inc postage (depending on type and condition of spring) Extra Info: To fit a DHX2 205 x 65mm - Can be Vault, Fox SLS or similar Cheers in advance, Hoff
  13. H

Oneup Carbon bars

Thanks everyone for your replies and hints. Cheers
  14. H

Oneup Carbon bars

Thanks - yeah gave that a go which now allows me to torque even lower. The top coat of the bars must be quite soft but I guess that’s the thing with carbon cheers
  15. H

Oneup Carbon bars

Hey, I just got some Oneup carbon bars and installed the brake lever clamps on at 4nm and for some reason it looks like the clamp has dug into the top coat of black. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this with Oneup. It doesn’t look like it will hurt the performance but was just...
  16. H

Banshee Rune V3 - any reviews?

Hey, I am thinking about purchasing one of the new Banshee Rune v3’s and was wondering if anyone has bought one?, or been riding one? Can’t find any reviews anywhere, so any info would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  17. H

Banshee Titan 29er

Thanks mate for all your thoughts. Much appreciated!
  18. H

Banshee Titan 29er

It seems on par with some of the new longer travel 29ers out there, so as you said just takes a bit of getting used too. How does it climb?, do you notice the weight?
  19. H

Banshee Titan 29er

Thanks mate, that would be awesome. Just PM me if your thinking of heading down and happy to meet up. It sounds like a big bike - I just reviewed the wheelbase vs my current bike and it’s a whopping +60cm longer - Wow. No wonder it’s a weapon at speed.
  20. H

Banshee Titan 29er

Sydney northern beaches - any noticeable thoughts?