Search results

1. H

NSW Fox 36 27.5 170mm SOLD

Item: Fox 36 27.5 170mm Location: Sydney (Northern Beaches) Item Condition: Used (in excellent condition) Reason for selling: upgrading to another fork Price and price conditions: $425 Extra Info: 37mm offset 190mm steerer Very slight wear on the air side from installing tokens The fork is in...
  2. H

NSW Sold

Item: Cane Creek and Fox springs Cane Creek Vault Spring 2.25 x 500 Fox steel spring 2.8 x 450 Cane Creek progressive spring 65mm x 500-610 Location: Northern Beaches Sydney Item Condition: the Vault and Fox are practically brand new. The progressive spring has very slight wear on paint but...
  3. H

A Coil shock question

Hi All, This question has plagued me for sometime. An Air shock or Fork, I know its generally better to have some travel left in reserve for those oh sh*t moments and you can tune the spring accordingly A Coil shock - as it is linear, do coil shocks use the majority of travel all of the time...
  4. H

Coil spring needed

Item: Coil spring 2.5 x 550lbs Location: don't mind Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $80 inc postage (depending on type and condition of spring) Extra Info: To fit a DHX2 205 x 65mm - Can be Vault, Fox SLS or similar Cheers in advance, Hoff
  5. H

Oneup Carbon bars

Hey, I just got some Oneup carbon bars and installed the brake lever clamps on at 4nm and for some reason it looks like the clamp has dug into the top coat of black. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this with Oneup. It doesn’t look like it will hurt the performance but was just...
  6. H

Banshee Rune V3 - any reviews?

Hey, I am thinking about purchasing one of the new Banshee Rune v3’s and was wondering if anyone has bought one?, or been riding one? Can’t find any reviews anywhere, so any info would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  7. H

Banshee Titan 29er

Hey, Just wondering if anyone has bought or rode the new Banshee Titan 29er - thinking of buying one and reviews are quite scarce. I have found two reviews on the internet and seems quite positive but would be good to hear thoughts from any riders. Cheers, Hoffa
  8. H

Running Shimano XT brakes with Sram centreline rotors

Hey, Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with running Shimano xt brakes with sram centreline rotors - good or bad? Just trying to decide whether I need to buy new Shimano rotors or can run my existing Sram rotors? Thanks, Hoff
  9. H

29er with 170mm fork

Hi All, I am thinking about increasing my fork travel on my enduro 29 from 160mm to 170mm and was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with upgrading their 29er with a 170mm fork - good or bad Thanks in advance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. H

NSW Sold

Item: Giant Reign 2013 (size Large) Location:Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition:Good Reason for selling:Upgrading Price and price conditions: $1,700 ono Extra Info: Pictures:Yes I am selling my Giant reign 2013 size Large. The bike has been well ridden but at the same time well...
  11. H

New bike options

Hey, I just would like to receive some advice about the below bikes if anyone has had experiences with them and what are the thoughts? As there are so many bikes on the market, it is getting harder and harder to choose for the elusive 'Enduro' category. I have my eye on a few bikes at a...
  12. H

DHX2 Setup help

Hi, I am recently trying to setup my DHX2 shock on my 2013 Trek Session and everything feels pretty good but I seem to be bottoming out quite harshly with a bit of loud sounds on 4-5ft drops. My sag is approx 35% and my other settings are as HSR 4 clicks from closed LSR 6 clicks from closed...
  13. H

Fox SLS Spring 500 x 3.00 *SOLD*

Item: Fox SLS Spring 500 x 3.00 Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling:Upgraded Price and price conditions: $90 ONO (can post for extra) Text 0427 752 621 for any questions Extra Info: Spring has some marks on it with metal showing but purely cosmetic and...
  14. H

FOX Van RC 8.75 x 2.75 sold

Item: Fox Van RC 8.75 x 2.75 Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Reason for selling:Upgraded Price and price conditions:$40 ONO (can post for extra) Text 0427 752 621 for any questions or will swap for either 7.875 x 2.0 or 7.875 x2.25 coil shock Extra Info: Some marks, most noticeable is on...
  15. H

WTB : 160mm forks for 26 inch Found

Hi Everyone, I am in the market for a 160mm fork with +230 steerer tube and for a 26 inch wheels (15mm axle) Hoping to see if there are any pikes, fox factory 34's or similar available Budget : approx $500-$600 Cheers
  16. H

Manitou mattoc expert 26inch fork

Hi, I am considering purchasing one of these forks, they seem to have good reviews and also can be converted to fit 27.5 if needed in the future. Price is pretty good on CRC Wondering if anyone has had any experiences with these forks?
  17. H

SOLD: Fox 32 Talas evolution 150mm fork (26) **Price Drop**

Item: Fox 32 Talas evolution 150mm fork 26 inch (the talas allows to drop the travel down to 120mm at a flick of a switch) Location:Sydney Item Condition:Good condition, some marks and scratches as expected with the age. There is a tiny scratch on the stanchion which doesn't impact performance...
  18. H

Has anyone had any experience with MTBSale.com?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with http://www.mtbsale.com/. They seem to have lots of model bikes at quite reasonable prices.
  19. H

Best protection

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can recommend some suitable protection for the upper body to protect a recent rotator cuff injury? Really looking for something i can wear under a jersey and suitable from all mountain to downhill mountain biking. Cheers, Hoffa
  20. H

2016 Met Parachute Enduro Helmet - release date?

Does anyone know when they are releasing the 2016 colours/version?