Search results

1. K

Wylde MTB trail Western Sydney Parklands

Just a note, as of late, full 6 ft high fencing has been erected around the trails and this gate is now locked so doubt you'll be able to get in this way. I'm not one for the uphill section but the down hill is good reward, plenty of features to keep me on my toes and after it all, I can...
  2. K

Newcomer

I loved every bit of that ride (except when that DH tracked bucked me over of the bars), I did try to look for more but kept getting well mixed up... ended up being directed in the right direction home by a lovely couple doing their jogging routine through the trails hahahha *awkwardface
  3. K

Newcomer

You're not wrong, 1 knee rebuild and 2 blown out ankles, countless wrist jarring... I'm well overdue for a suspension bike!
  4. K

740mm handlebar & 70mm stem combo

have been running Thomson stem on my BMX for 3yrs and have held up dang well to the amount crashes i've had, never slipped and hella light! couldn't recommend them anymore.
  5. K

Newcomer

Hi friends, Names Jay, recently bought did a Giant Demo Day @ Wylde mtb park in Western Sydney and have since purchased a Giant Trance Advanced 2 1 month ago, and a Spank Tweet DJ setup 3 days ago. Hoping to have plenty of questions answered as all this is quite new to me coming from...