Search results

1. Robza

New Mobile

Does anyone have any ideas on a good mobile for me. I am not sure what to get but if you could suggest some thing it would be great thanks.:)
  2. Robza

What is the weirdest bike you have ever seen...

The most weirdest bike i have ever seen would have to be the scooter and bike (second picture). But what is the weirdest bikes you have ever seen??
  3. Robza

Whats the best skatepark?

HI just wondering what is your favorate skatepark. Ive only been to a few so what is your favorate?:confused:
  4. Robza

Whats Your Favorate Song/Band

What is your favorite song. Do your songs change every week with the top 40or are they great unknown ones.:p
  5. Robza

Balmoral Skatepark

Here is a map how to get to Balmoral Skatepark. When at Balmoral oval follow the path towards the cricket nets. Skatepark near cricket nets 5 or so meters further. See map for details to get to Balmoral oval.:rolleyes:
  6. Robza

Norco 4X

This is my bike its a norco 4X. Its an 03 model with 02 bombers. Small frame (perfect size for me :D ) What do you guys think?
  7. Robza

Where have you been skiing?

Skiing and Mountain Biking are my favourite hobbies. I have always loved skiing and have been to many places. Whistler, Fernie, Silverstar, Big White, Sun Peaks, Threbo, Perisher, Falls Creek, And this year i will be going to Japan! Where have you been and are any mountains...
  8. Robza

Colour Rims

I am looking to get some coloured rims and not sure what ones to get? Does anyone know a good rim which is coloured? It also needs to be in two sizes a 24 and 26. All ideas would be great thankyou:)
  9. Robza

Flats vs Clipless

hey guys whitch do u prefer and why. What are some good clipless pedals for dh (downhill)? :confused: