Search results

1. R

Helmets for the casual huckwit

I had the giro switchblade and binned it so good I have no recollection of the crash, ended up in hospital with a concussion and sore neck. The detachable chinguard more or less exploded, I'm going to send girl a photo to see if they are happy with the way it performed, i mean my head is ok now...
  2. R

Central Coast DH/Enduro Riders

Hi mate, don't know if your still lookin for people to ride with but I'm new to the coast, know a few trails in the area, like kinny's downhill line, havnt been to ourimbah for a while but would love to be getting out there, highly available for mid week rides and sometimes weekends, anyways let...
  3. R

Awaba Heros

Thanks for the replies and helping hand in trying to find out who helped me, I'm a little bruised and battered and head is a little foggy, but definitley getting better each day. Things could have been a little different had the guys that helped me out not have acted the way they did, hence why...
  4. R

Awaba Heros

Hi Rotorburnians, Just trying to reach out to the boys (HEROS) who found a rider (ME) concussed or unconscious (I'm not sure which one it was) at Awaba downhill on Sunday. What a bunch of legends, ditching their ride to make sure myself, my bike and my car all got to Gosford hospital safely...
  5. R

QLD AVANTI torrent 150mm enduro frame $SOLD

year model hello mate, what year model is this frame just so i can look up the geo chart
  6. R

SOLD!!! marzocchi 55 ti 170mm fork PRICE DROP x3

here i was thinking 26 wasn't dead, PRICE DROP $250
  7. R

BUMP another price drop, i just need these things gone
  8. R

The Moo

It is funny what is seen as enjoying the outdoors and what is seen as destroying such sensitive areas
  9. R

[ SOLD ]Parts from brand new 2017 Specialized Camber Comp Carbon 29

hey mate are those grips the small or large versions and would you take 15 posted
  10. R

i don't have the thingy, i just cable tied it there i'll have to double check the threads when i get home on monday for you, but i'd say they would be fine
  11. R

another price drop, someone must be keen on these
  12. R

Bump price drop
  13. R

NSW Sold sold sold

up and up well things are just on the up and up for you
  14. R

NSW Sold sold sold

it hurts god i wish i was in the market for a new frame GLWS
  15. R

Item: 2014 Marzocchi 55 rc3 evo ti fork 170mm Location: kellyville, sydney Item Condition: used, usual scuffs after a couple of years of riding, but still perform beautifully, last serviced 10 months ago at ns dynamics, stanchions are in good nic bar some marks closer to the top, which i was...
  16. R

Sold

wheel hello mate have you received this wheel yet? is it the pro 2 or pro 4 hub and what would be your best price posted to Sydney?
  17. R

Knapsack Reserve Glenbrook Trail Build Days - 10th February 2018

knapsack reserve as a new local to the hills area I plan to frequent the lower blue mountain trails a lot and the knapsack are has a great little network of trails that with some tlc and vision has great potential to be a little Mecca for the area, would be great to see some serious work and...
  18. R

Citrus addictus completus (alpine 160)

green machine you can 170 the mattocs? I feel for you with the life gets in the way of riding man, constant struggle, does life not understand how fun riding is. p.s. I also have a soft spot for white forks, have white marzocchi 55's at the moment and am hesitant to upgrade cos everything at...
  19. R

VIC Norco Sight Killer B, Medium $1900 - SOLD

if I was down the way I would definitely be sourcing the $1800, GLWS
  20. R

Kempsey/Port Macquarie area trail recommendations please

are these gravity trails? i always thought it was more xc around taree?