Search results

1. K

Schladming WC - DH Finals

Nothing gives me more pleasure than getting to work on Monday and seeing Sam Hill did it again. Awesome work Tracey. Must be Rennie's turn soon.
  2. K

The media can eat me

Call me an idiot but does it make sense to other people that the one aminal the we pump more full of antibiotics than any other would produce a virus we current can not control.
  3. K

David Hicks. War crimes and the Law.

Johnny, Good to hear someone that actually is aware. I did not read all the post but get the general idea. I am personally offened by the lack of action by our Government. England had no problem pressuring for the release of thier citizens. I have no doubt that the alleged offences committted...
  4. K

To old to ride

Hey guys just keep riding.. I am now 35 and bought my first ever bike at 34. i love it. Dh is is my passion at the moment and i reckon in about five years i will starting to really rip. World Champ at 40 imagine that Injuries are a bigger issue now days and the big ones will stay for a...
  5. K

worlds nicest looking bike.

Yeah Kram bike looks hot. Disc rotors are a nice touch. Carpet what carpet????
  6. K

dj pics ..finally

nice pics and some pritty funky moves when your up there too
  7. K

Why do you ride?

Riding especially down hill gives me prospective to what is real in life. :confused: