Search results

1. thecolonel

NSW Indoor trainer wanted

Thanks man................I have found one, a mate is going to donate an old one. Cheers.
  2. thecolonel

NSW Indoor trainer wanted

Item: Indoor trainer to suit 29er Location: Sydney north side or northern beaches Price range/Willing to Pay: $0 up to $60 Extra Info: I'll pick up from you.
  3. thecolonel

Formula One world championship

I agree. I have watched F1 since 1984 for free and loved it. Murdock can go fuck himself. I am not paying that crazy cunt one cent to watch F1. And channel 10 can fuck off too, lousy sell outs. Did you see todays telegraph, claiming it as a coup for F1 fans? Are they fuckin serious? And who...
  4. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

Man I love Ourimbah. Don't know about the link trail but you can ride up the really good locally built one off the trail under the powerline.
  5. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

Yes they are both great trails and right up my alley I love his type of techo stuff. Went for a ride yesterday(sunday) with a group of guys and met at 8am. There were mtb'ers every where!!! It was good to see. And yes it was very humid and uncomfortable, very energy sapping. Tho I dont strava or...
  6. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

With 750mm bars you've never clipped a tree once in a while? I think it's more that I am unfamiliar with the trail, it was my first run through, once I know the right lines i think i'll be fine.
  7. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

On the Serrata track there are already corners where riders have straight lined it off the made trail. WTF do you go mtb'ing for just to straight line as many corners as you can to go in a straight line? it aint no frickin XC world cup race!!!
  8. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

When you go from Serrata, go to the footy fields at the end of Curry rd. Ride straight up the road to the carpark and go straight ahead to the trail under the powerlines. Just into this trail on the left is the Daisy Duke trail that climbs to the top of the hill(or you can follow the power...
  9. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

It's no illusion, it's very tight in spots on both trails. I clipped my bars and shoulders on multiple trees and I have 690mm bars.
  10. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

I ride it on a Trek Remedy 29er with 140mm travel and its great. A race xc might struggle depending on your ability but I think you need some decent travel to enjoy it better. These two tracks seem to have some very oddly placed rocks here and there, that just get in your way, you know those...
  11. thecolonel

Serrata track bantry bay

Who wants video of Gahnia..... Brand new to the forum......so.... Rode Gahnia for the first time the other day and took the gopro. AWESOME track even better than Serrata track. Check it out.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IONXxGLGA-U Cheers.