Search results

1. smakams

Marzocchi service centres

hey guys tried searching but to no avail. i have marzocchi 888's that are leaking oil from the bottom and i am looking for a service centre in the melbourne area. anyone know of any?
  2. smakams

vss round #1 changed?

yes it has changed but there are already 2 other threads about this info bellow this one.. check on those ones for the best info http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188775 http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175503
  3. smakams

Earthed Soundtrack

Its Pig by Sparklehorse Sparklehorse also feature at the end when Rennie is crowned world cup overall winner
  4. smakams

Mtb Victoria

sure am, i think its missing the image verification form??
  5. smakams

Who's watching Schladming live?

SAMMMIE! what a run! thought he was going to slide out a few times but held it amazingly
  6. smakams

Who's watching Schladming live?

fark here it comes!
  7. smakams

VIC SOLD, Please Remove

Item: Fox Shox 300lbs X 3.25 spring Location: Mount Eliza, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria Item Condition: Used, general use marks, can see on bottom of spring (paint warn slightly) Reason for selling: Only selling as I want a higher rate spring. Price and price conditions: $30 + Postage...
  8. smakams

VIC Found please delete

Item: 400lbs x 3.25 spring to suit Fox DHX Location: Mount Eliza, Victoria (Mornington Peninsula) Price range/Willing to Pay: $50 Extra Info: Needing so desperately! found found found
  9. smakams

Fox Shock Leaking Air

hey mate i used a pump from the shop that i borrowed, must of been a tioga or something.. i bought some new valves that i will put in tomorrow so hopefully that will work out otherwise i have no idea since the air is actually coming out through the valve?? when you say the o ring, is this on...
  10. smakams

Fox Shock Leaking Air

i give up, I'm just gonna take it into my LBS and hope they can fix it quick enough, plus they'll have a shock pump which I don't so that should be alright.
  11. smakams

Fox Shock Leaking Air

.. Damn I wanted to ride tomorrow. Thanks anyways mate
  12. smakams

Fox Shock Leaking Air

Hey guys I have a FOX DHX 3.0 and everytime i try and inflate (normally to 150psi) the air leaks out the schrader valve. The leaking is audible and goes until there is no pressure in the shock. Would this most likely be a schrader valve replacement or something worse? :( I just bought this bike...
  13. smakams

VIC Want to swap a 500X3.25 TEMPLATE

TEMPLATE please!
  14. smakams

post a pic of yourself somewhere cool

yeah mate Halong Bay which was awesome. Also up north a place called Sapa where ya gte an overnight train to which had some awesome trekkin. If ya there anytime soon be sure to check those two places out. when you were on china beach did you stay or see a place called Hoas Place which the owner...
  15. smakams

post a pic of yourself somewhere cool

In Vietnam Vietnam.. One of my favourite countries in the world. 25 cents for a beer aint to bad either!
  16. smakams

Shitty Shoguns doing half good stuff + video

thanks heaps guys for the postive comments. we bloody love mtb to bits and the only thing that'll stop us is when the bikes go bye byes but then it'll be time for a newy. the bmx track is at seaford along the freeway or highway next to the mx track.
  17. smakams

stacks vid....some are pretty sweet

sweet video. i must say i think someone should slap me because i like that song. i thought i would never say i like a crazy frog song
  18. smakams

Worst shinny

not to bad, but it still hurt a bit
  19. smakams

A short history of the Sydney City Ride

thats heaps cool man. Its good to see where most of this craze came from. its inspired me to go out and ride the city.. thanks dudes
  20. smakams

New Video.. Check It Out

thanks mate. um the last song is superstar but i cant remember the artist. but if you mean the last last song which plays for about 1/2 a sec due to crappy cutting out the credits its happy pig by sparklehorse