Search results

1. P

Rock Shox Totem SOLO AIR Single Crown --> SOLD thanks

Item: Rock Shox Totem SOLO AIR Single Crown 180mm fork 1-1/8 steerer tube Location: Brisbane, Narangba 4504 will post at buyers expense Item Condition: very good have been swapped from two step to the solo air set up couple of scraches on left side of leg lowwers only nothing major or...
  2. P

SOLD ---> Specialized SX TRAIL 1 Frame + DHX 5.0<--- SOLD

Item: Specialized SX Trail Frame and Shock 2006 Model Army Green and Black MEDIUM FRAME Taken from Specialized website A rugged and purpose-built variation on the classic All Mountain design, the Enduro SX Trail is designed for more abusive free ride conditions with longer 6.6" (about...
  3. P

SOLD->Brodie Nemesis Frame (16.5 Size) & FOX RP23 shock<-SOLD

Item: Brodie Nemesis Frame (16.5 Size) & FOX RP23 shock Location: Brisbane Northside Item Condition: Used Very Good Nick Couple of scratches nothing major Reason For Selling: Chasing a more XC friendly and commuting style rig Price and Condition $650 ono <- mean Or Near Offer...
  4. P

sold - White handle Bar's - sold

Item: Specalized Bars and grips with endcaps metal Location: Brisbane north Narangba - will Post prob $10. aus wide Item Condition: Good brand new un ridden marks from brake leavers and lock on grips specalized thin grips bars are 680mm wide 6 degree up sweep 9 degree back sweep...
  5. P

Sold - Marzocchi 66RCV 180mm travel Fork 1.5" Steerer Single Crown - SOLD

Hey Guys, SOLD Brand New Never riddin came on my new bike but swapping out to tripples Item: Marzocchi 66RCV Alloy 1.5" steerer 180mm Travel RV CV Air PL Aluminum Reinforced Steer Tube 38mm Alloy Stanchions 8” Post Mount (Max Disc 9”) New QR Axle 20mm thru 3.182...
  6. P

WANTED mc3.1

hey guys, I am chasing a rockshox rear shock mc 3.1 165mm e-e x 38mm stroke must be brand new i have tried the supplier but nill stock does any one know where one is ?? cheers peter
  7. P

Illinbah DH pictures 8-7-07

Hey Guy’s I am currently up loading pictures onto Picasa for you to view from the Illinbah race meet on Sunday the 8-7-07 http://picasaweb.google.com/mrsc.net.au/IllinbahMed It is mainly the bottom drop off and the two log jumps where I took pictures from, some images are not the...
  8. P

triple clamp forks on Specialized sx trail

hey guy's just wondering if any one is running tripple clamps on a specalized SX trial i am considering swapping over from my single crowns to a tripple clamp something along the lines of a boxxer team or may be a fox 40 any one got any idea's or adverse affects to running tripples on this...
  9. P

kenilworth DH 27/50/7 Pictures

hey ppls im currently uploading approx 400 images onto picasa so jump on and check them out its manily the Big Gap jump at the bottom and Rock Garden its was a bugger of a track to climb up. so race runs i stayed at the big jump at the bottom if you want the originals email me a...
  10. P

Toowoomba 6-5-07 race

hey guy's im currently uploading approx 400 images onto picasa so jump on and check them out if you want the originals email me a peter@mrsc.net.au with the file name and i will send them back you. You may need to click on the more info button to the right of the screen to get the file...
  11. P

Upper Brookfield Race Images

hello guy's im currently uploading approx 300 images onto picasa so jump on and check them out if you want the originals email me a peter@mrsc.net.au with the file name and i will send them back you. You may need to click on the more info button to the right of the screen to get the file...
  12. P

Specialized Demo 9 <-- Sold

Item: 2004 Specialized Demo 9 Pro -- Purchased in 05 Location:brisbane prefer pick up. Item Condition:Very good bike is very clean and almost looks new bike has probaly seen the trails about 10 times in its life Reason for selling: dont have the time to do DH as much as i thought...