Search results

1. captain3k

Tubeless with Ardent Race - whats your experience?

Hi All, What is peoples experience going tubeless with Ardent Race 2.2 (TR) (tyres brand new not previously inflated)? Mine is as follows all with new tires 29 ardent race on Sunringle Charger w/ supplied stans tape and ~60ml Stans liquid - loses air overnight 29 ardent race on WTB i23 w/...
  2. captain3k

GT Sensor 27.5 - what fork length are you running?

Hi fellow burners, after test riding a few bikes, was stoked on the GT Sensor 2015 (carbon expert) and was able to get a really good deal, so i parted ways with my hard earned in exchange for a new GT. Bike is super fun to ride, I like the sharper handling after coming off two longer travel...
  3. captain3k

Wtb 26" Bike(s)

Item: 26" hardtail(s) (or rigid) (size M or Large) Location: Surfcoast/Geelong - surrounding area Item Condition: Serviceable, ok if it needs some wrench work Price and price conditions:$300 max but depends on bike Extra Info: Ok i'm looking for some 26" bikes to try and get my brother and a...
  4. captain3k

Sun Ringle Single Track 26" rim 32 Hole, Black

Looking for a Sun Ringle 26" 'Single Track' rim 32H Item: Sun Ringle 26" 'single track' 32h rim Item Condition: new or used Price and price conditions: whatever is reasonable Extra Info: would consider a complete 26" front wheel, w/20mm hub
  5. captain3k

100 - 120mm 29er fork w/ 15mm thru axle

Item: 29er fork with 100-120mm travel (ideally if 100mm can be modified to 120mm) needs 15 thru axle Location: VIC Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on the fork Extra Info: prefer something that is above entry level (no RS XC 28,30,32's or Suntour bottom tier)
  6. captain3k

VIC SOLD: Trance x29 XL

SOLD Location: Victoria, happy to box and courier Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:Thinning the herd - need the coin and i can ride most of the trails i hit on my hardtail Price and price conditions: price drop $1999 Extra Info: Short stem, wide bars, and a longer 34mm...
  7. captain3k

VIC lower swing arm - Trek Remedy 26" 2012

Item: lower swing arm - Trek Remedy 26" 2012 Location: Anywhere Price range/Willing to Pay: price dependent on condition Extra Info:
  8. captain3k

VIC Fox Spring 9.5 x 3.25 400lb or 425lb

Hi Burners, Looking for a 400lb &/or 425lb Spring for DHX 3/4/5 9.5" x 3.0" Item: 400 &/ 425 Spring to suit DHX 3/4/5 9.5" x 3.0" Location: Surfcoast, Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: ? neg. depends on condition Extra Info: the 450 in my IH is a little stiff Thanks for Looking
  9. captain3k

WTB - Ironhorse Sunday Lower Link

Hi 'burners, I'm looking to track down the proverbial (iron)rocking horse poo - not in a hurry as i can make current link serviceable. Hopefully someone knows of one gathering dust somewhere!! Item: Ironhorse Sunday lower link to suit 09 Sunday Location: Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: ~$100...
  10. captain3k

Tuning Rear Fox CTD with spacers - user experience please (preferably Maestro Suss.)

Hi All, I'm looking for experience/help/suggestions/advice with tuning the rear fox shock on my trance29 with spacers - i'm 100kgs fully geared and am looking to try and make if feel a little more bottomless, so far she is stock standard tune