Search results

1. P

QLD Sold - Santa Cruz Bronson - M

Apologies all, It seems that I was mistaken in the year and it is indeed a 2014/15 model. Info updated.
  2. P

Frame is 2016. All parts are 2017 or newer.
  3. P

Item: Santa Cruz Bronson (Medium) Location: Brisbane – Will post at buyer’s expense Item Condition: Cosmetic scratches Reason for selling: No longer used Price and price conditions: $3500 ono Extra Info: Santa Cruz Bronson (Medium) (2014/15) Fox Float Factory (NS Dynamics Hypertune) Fox 34...
  4. P

ACT SOLD S-WORKS Stumpjumper HT - L - **final price drop $2000

S-WORKS Stumpjumper HT - L - **final price drop $2000 Final price drop $2000
  5. P

Price dropped to $2200....
  6. P

Price dropped to $2300...make an offer
  7. P

Item: S-Works Stumpjumper HT 29" - Large Location: Canberra, ACT Item Condition: Good condition, minor scratches/paint chips Reason for selling: Not riding it much anymore Price and price conditions: **Price Drop** now $2000 - willing to ship at buyers expense Extra Info: - Roval Control...
  8. P

Will boost front hub and forks to suit build stronger wheel?

While in theory the boost wheel would be stronger, strength will be more affected by the quality of the wheel components and the build itself. Save your cash and buy some decent wheels!
  9. P

DT swiss hub not free moving

I had a similar issue after a wheel rebuild and it turned out the back of the cassette was catching on the spokes and locking up. Only happened when I bolted up the axle. Short term solution was a spacer behind my cassette.
  10. P

All Mountain Tyres

On a new Santa Cruz Bronson build, I went 'nduro bro' and went with a Hans Dampf 2.35 Trailstar Snakeskin front and a Rock Razor 2.35 Trailstar Super Gravity rear. I had a snakeskin on the rear in a harder compound but a poorly judged landing resulted in a sidewall tear that wasn't saveable. The...
  11. P

Derby in Tassi

I recently did a trip to Derby and spent 5 days riding the trails there. A big shout out to Buck and the team from Vertigo MTB, who not only runs an awesome shop with top notch shuttle services, but was a major player in having the trail network approved and maintained. It should also be...
  12. P

Tubeless - puncture not sealing

I also have used a tube patch on the inside to great effect. If there is any significant deformation/bulge in the area, the tyre structure is probably compromised and should be replaced.
  13. P

Gloves with padding - need recommendation

Grips with padding In addition to gloves, have you thought of changing out to a new grip for some additional padding/protection? I'm using ESI Silicone Chunky and they take a lot of the trail chatter and harshness away when compared to thinner rubber type grips