Search results

1. conlondaniel

VIC Sold please delete

SOLD Item: Leatt DBX Neckbrace (small) Location: Ringwood, Victoria. Will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent condition, used maybe 10 times. Reason for selling: Too small for me Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Comes with all extra spacers and...
  2. conlondaniel

VIC Sold please delete

Item: 2009 Giant Glory DH1 (Medium) Location: Croydon Hills, Victoria Item Condition: Good - Usual scuffs from transport and use. Boxxers have been recently rebuilt with new seals. Brand new X9 deraileur, chain, cable and hanger. Tyres still have plenty left (around 90%) Brakes have been fully...
  3. conlondaniel

Please delete

Please delete
  4. conlondaniel

VIC 2010 Norco Sasquatch (M) - SOLD

Item: 2010 Norco Sasquatch - Medium Location: Ringwood, Victoria (can meet in the city). Will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent, as new. Ridden only a handful of times, doesn't even have any crank rub!! Reason for selling: $$$ Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info...
  5. conlondaniel

colorado

Hey, So moving to Colorado for a while due to work. Obviously that part of the world is pretty awesome for xc/am riding.......but just sussing if anyone has any specific recommendations of places to ride I should check out around there? Any of the ski resorts any good in summer. And before you...
  6. conlondaniel

VIC Revell Throttle - sold please delete

Item: Revell Throttle - Medium Location: Brunswick, Victoria - Will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Used, few marks from use, good condition Reason for selling: Moving overseas Price and price conditions: $600 ONO...........NOW $500...........NOW $400 ONO......NOW...
  7. conlondaniel

VIC SOLD - Giant Trance - XLarge

SOLD!!!!!!!!!! Item: Giant Trance - XLarge Location: Brunswick, Victoria - Will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Used, few marks from use, good condition Reason for selling: Moving overseas Price and price conditions: $1200 ONO Extra Info: Fork is '08 Fox F100. Shock is Fox Float...
  8. conlondaniel

VIC Sold please delete

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?235772-2007-Norco-A-line-Park-Edition-661-helmet-Leatt-brace-Fox-shorts....and-more
  9. conlondaniel

VIC 2007 Norco A-line Park Edition ....SOLD PLEASE DELETE

ALL SOLD NOW Item: 2007 Norco A-line Park Edition (Medium) SOLD Item Condition: Used but well looked after, bit of cable rub and a few marks from shuttles but nothing major. Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info: New cluster/chain/chainring put on about 4 rides ago, shifts sweet...
  10. conlondaniel

VIC Sold

Item: Giant STP1 - 14.5" (Large) Location: Croydon Hills, Victoria Item Condition:Used but pretty good, little bit of cable rub but that's about it. Reason for selling:Doesn't get ridden enough Price and price conditions: NOW $500ono.....offers welcome Extra Info: Been used mainly for a bit...
  11. conlondaniel

[VIC] Pants Off

Hey guys and girls, Just a last minute heads up for people in or around Melbourne tomorrow (12/5/2010), i'm a student at RMIT and i'm one of the directors for the RMIT Fair Trade Collective. Anyway we're running an event tomorrow on Swanston St and the lawn of the state library where people...
  12. conlondaniel

found...thanks

Item: 6 inch hayes rotor and 6 inch adapter to fit Marzocchi drop off's Location: I'm in east melbourne, can meet in the city or around if needed Price range/Willing to Pay: probably up to $50/$60ish for both Extra Info: i have a 8 inch hayes rotor and 8 inch adapter that came off the...
  13. conlondaniel

University Brand Recognition Quiz - 1 Question - will take 2 second, help me out!

Ok guys i need a few primary research stats for a marketing brand recognition assignment. Please don't cheat and google it.
  14. conlondaniel

661 Pressure Suit - SOLD

Item: 661 Pressure Suit (Medium, i'm just under 6 foot and its perfect) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Bought new and used twice, once was to dress up as mr incredible for a party Reason for selling: Need cash Price and price conditions: $75 NEG + postage Extra Info: I'm right in the...
  15. conlondaniel

Buying a bike off rotorburn - What not to do!!!! DONT DEAL WITH ANKLE

Hey guys, Just wanted to write this thread to say DO NOT DEAL WITH 'ankle'!! I've bought and sold over rotorburn about 11 times now and this is the first dude i wish i hadn't had to deal with. I recently bought his trance...
  16. conlondaniel

Giant STP1 14.5" (Large) - NO LONGER FOR SALE, PLEASE DELETE

No longer for sale sorry. Please delete. Item: Giant STP1 14.5" (Large) Location: Croydon Hills, Victoria Item Condition: Used, but loved like a child Reason for selling: New XC rig. Price and price conditions: WAS $800. NOW $700, want this gone, offers welcome. Extra Info: Will post to...
  17. conlondaniel

SOLD - 2006 Norco Sasquatch

SOLD!!! Item: 2006 Norco Sasquatch (Medium) This is the best all round bike, from bmx tracks to singletrack to dirt jumps it'll do it all. Really is a fun bike to ride. Pictures:
  18. conlondaniel

SOLD - Ironhorse Kumicho

Item: 2005 Ironhorse Yakuza Kumicho (Large) SOLD
  19. conlondaniel

2005 Norco Sasquatch Frame - SOLD

SOLD
  20. conlondaniel

new yakuza kumicho

just finshed putting her together, rides nice. dan