Search results

1. R

ACT SOLD DT swiss 240 EXP hubs pair new 6 bolt 28h boost

Item: DT Swiss 240 EXP hubset pair Location: Canberra Item Condition: brand new in plastic wrap unopened Reason for selling: Build didn't go ahead, not easy to return Price and price conditions: $690 Extra Info: 6 bolt ISO, 28h drilling, boost (15x110 F, 12x148 R), proof of purchase can be...
  2. R

Sold NEW SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain groupset complete (seperate or the lot)

Item: SRAM GX Eagle 1 x 12 groupset (available as group or as individual parts listed below) Location: Adelaide or Canberra Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: Came on a new bike, but I already have parts I need Price and price conditions: Complete $650, or individual prices below. If...
  3. R

Carbon china/taiwan rims, light bicycle, carbonal, nextie... and....?

I'm chasing a tubular CX rim and haven't yet found the sweet spot of weight and width from light bicycle, carbonal or nextie (close but not quite, and these are the only ones I'm aware of). I'm looking for basically a cheaper version of the enve cx rim (or something very close to it). Does...
  4. R

ACT Sold

Item: Shimano XT m8000 11 speed cassette 11x42 Location: Canberra Item Condition: Brand new, never mounted Reason for selling: Build not going ahead Price and price conditions: $80 posted Extra Info: Pictures:
  5. R

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

has anyone ordered the AM724 rim from LB and able to comment on what the actual weight of their rim was? Just given they quote +/- 15g on them, curious which way they are likely to go.
  6. R

ACT SOLD 27.5 Carbon Hard Tail, Chris King, XTR, 3T, Syntace, Formula. Medium

Complete bike is likely to be sold at this point - pending receipt of payment this evening.
  7. R

31.6 x 400mm. Syntace P6 hiflex. Has a reversible clamp system that eliminates need for setback vs zero offsets (i.e. you can put the seat a long way forward or a long way backward)
  8. R

32 hole. The hubs are black. What's LD or SD? The front is a 15mm x 100mm thru. The rear is a standard quick release, but is easily convertible to 142 x 12 with parts from CK or aspire velo tech, or locally.
  9. R

bump. any reasonable offer considered. I'm now willing to break the bike up and sell as parts - let me know if any parts are of interest.
  10. R

bump. keen to sell. $1600 plus shipping.
  11. R

They call it a 19" but it's nowhere near that. it's closer to 17". They make what they call a 17", 19" and 21" in this model, so I translate their 19" as an M. (I'm 174cm tall) I've attached a picture of the geometry for this frame size, which might help.
  12. R

SOLD 7.5 x 2.0 Fox float X Evol rear shock 2016 model near new

Bump. Reasonable offers considered.
  13. R

Bump. Open to reasonable offers.
  14. R

ACT SOLD Dropper seatpost X Fusion HiLo Strate 30.9mm x 420mm good condition

Bump Reasonable offers considered, this thing needs to be sold.
  15. R

ACT SOLD Dropper seatpost X Fusion HiLo Strate 30.9mm x 420mm good condition

Item: X Fusion HiLo Strate 30.9mm x 420mm dropper seatpost, 125mm drop Location: Canberra Item Condition: Good overall, some light wear on the post but it works fine Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $160 posted Extra Info: Includes remote lever, cable and cable...
  16. R

Item: 27.5 carbon hard tail. Hong fu frame. Size medium Location: Canberra Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Too many bikes, and going overseas Price and price conditions: $1850 shipped to major metro location, $1750 if you're in Canberra Extra Info: Frame Hong fu Fork Rock...
  17. R

Fox 34 Float fork 27.5

Item: Fox 34 Float 27.5, looking for 2016 FIT4 3 position lever Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $750 depending on condition etc Extra Info: Want 130mm or 140mm travel, but I will convert if you have it at 150mm
  18. R

SOLD 7.5 x 2.0 Fox float X Evol rear shock 2016 model near new

Item: Fox float X evol 2016 rear shock - 7.5 x 2.0 Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent, has had about 70 to 80 hours of use since new. Reason for selling: Changing bike setup for different conditions Price and price conditions: $550 shipped. Would consider taking a Float DPS (non...