Search results

1. motormtb

Pivot Phoenix DH Bike

More info here http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/pivot-phoenix-dh-downhill-bike-first-look-26195 the bike comes with an adjustable head tube and also replaceable drop outs to alter chainstay lengths etc
  2. motormtb

YYMTBInc. Club Race-Cressy Descent 18th to19th September.

You will be surprised i find a bit of suspension helps cause the hardtail tends to bounce around a bit,light XC duallie would probably be ideal
  3. motormtb

Youies-Boulder track now open..............

If someone was to have a go at your family would you defend them,I would hope so.YYMTB inc is our baby that we started and we will always stand up and fight for it. We are not trying to be better than anybody and really don't care what anybody else is doing unless it affects us directly.Our...
  4. motormtb

Youies-Boulder track now open..............

Would really like to know who you are and what your motives are by throwing around these figures that you conveniantly found out about yesterday.As far as I am aware this sought of information normally doesn't get told to just anybody. SEEMS A LITTLE BIT SUSPECT THAT YOUR VERY FIRST POST IS...
  5. motormtb

vic dh series

Keep the votes coming guy's and gal's.We had a lot more than 100 people compete in the series this year so have your say and maybe you will get to race the tracks that you want to.
  6. motormtb

vic dh series

I could only put in ten options for the pole.If you prefer the long track over the short or vice versa then just state it in a post and the same goes for buller if you prefer international over abom. If there is tracks we have forgotten throw them into the mix also,don't mention long gully i'm...
  7. motormtb

Tekin suspension - any good

I bought a second hand dhx 5 of ken for my v10 and he custom tuned it for me and i have barely had to touch it since.Besides having to change rebound maybe one or two clicks either way,to suit conditions,it has been perfect since the day i got it.I'm also looking at getting some fox 40's just so...
  8. motormtb

Whistles at Downhill Comps?

It works a treat!!! We just tried this at our downhill event "You Yangs mtb Inc." and it works a treat as it basically gives everybody an idea where the riders are and how far apart they are etc.
  9. motormtb

vic dh series

Let the powers that be know which tracks you would prefer to race next year in the vic dh seriers
  10. motormtb

post deleted

Deleted,sorry!!!
  11. motormtb

VDHS 2009/2010 Season Feedback

Probably would be better if it had it's own poll/thread started on rotorburn so it is easier for people to find etc.
  12. motormtb

DH Ride Day @ Warburton!!!!!

Hey Matt is this track on private property?
  13. motormtb

Help us rename "Track 10"

Trail committee meeting hopefully within a week or two were a short list will be presented and then committee as a group will decide on the new name.
  14. motormtb

Thoughts on You Yangs VDHS

The reason for the lack of corners is the fact that it is a small hill and we needed to make the most of what speed you can get. The rocks in "really stupid places" are there to make people ride the feature as if you leave room for them to ride around it they will.You then end up with a track...
  15. motormtb

top effort Thanks for all your entries guys top effort by all.I couldn't sleep so i thought i would write down all the names up until now but any entries after this will not be accepted. Brown Dog I think reading out top twenty will get a bit boring but we might be able to read 5 or 10 and...
  16. motormtb

As Track 10 has had a massive face lift we think that it is only appropriate to think of a new name.It has been decided to hand this responsibility over to you guy's,all names will be considered(keep it clean though).We are looking for a name that is relevant to the track and sums the track up...
  17. motormtb

18th ALL BOOKED OUT

I second that 'A' dogs crash was one of the worst that I have ever seen as he was going so f*#$ing quick and attempting a line that had not even entered my mind. "Track 10" naming entries will have to be in tonight as i will be seeing the ranger tomorrow,who will be selecting the winning...
  18. motormtb

You Yangs MTB Inc. website launched!!

Have already organized for people to take pics for us!!!!
  19. motormtb

You Yangs MTB Inc. website launched!!

Sorry to Wado for forgetting to mention him he has been a great help,there is always one person you forget to mention in speech's but it is usually your wife or mum,which Wade is neither of!! Also if you are planning on racing vic state series and you don't have a club/mtba membership or need...
  20. motormtb

tMTBs Ep 46 Countdown to the Worlds. Anthony Burton tells us what to expect.

did you just blow your stack browny:confused: