Search results

1. motormtb

vic dh series

Let the powers that be know which tracks you would prefer to race next year in the vic dh seriers
  2. motormtb

post deleted

Deleted,sorry!!!
  3. motormtb

Help us rename "Track 10"

As Track 10 has had a massive face lift we think that it is only appropriate to think of a new name.It has been decided to hand this responsibility over to you guy's,all names will be considered(keep it clean though).We are looking for a name that is relevant to the track and sums the track up...
  4. motormtb

devo gap 22ft

Here is a gap near were i live,that i have been wanting to build back up and hit for a long time.Finally did and it,and it is such a nice gap and so smooth!!! http://www.vimeo.com/5337230
  5. motormtb

I'm looking for a video and can't find it!!!!

Can anyone help me find the video where the rider tries to hit a wooden kicker and land on a wooden down ramp,but clears the whole landing and lands to flat. Also when reading the comments underneath the video there is a lot of conversation about whether he actually lived through it or not...
  6. motormtb

a little northshore!

Here is a quick vid of some northshore a mate and i made on some private property.Filming is not that great but it was the first time my fiance's father had ever filmed mtb'ing so we will cut him some slack. Don't ask where it is cause it is a secret and will hopefully stay that way...
  7. motormtb

2005 norco torrent."sold please delete"

"SOLD PLEASE DELETE" Item:2005 NORCO TORRENT(medium)150mm rear hub needed!!!! Location:Geelong Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Have only used this bike 10 to 20 times in the two years i have had it!!! Price and price conditions:NOW TAKING OFFERS!!!!!(buyer pays freight) Extra...
  8. motormtb

You Yangs vss final rnd

Check out www.gotv.net.au/ there is two short peices on there,one is dated 28/03/08 and the other 28/04/08 but they are both of VSS final rnd and well worth a look. Thanks must go out to the guys at gotv for coming out and filming.
  9. motormtb

nerrina

went down to the practice today,the two tracks they are running are awesome so try and get down there if you can.They are not the old tracks they are sections of the old ones but quite different and very fun.There is no big gaps or drops it is a bit more technical riding. Just as a side issue...
  10. motormtb

quick time-plz help!!!!

I am having trouble playing all quick time files in phat vids,i do have quick time downloaded on my computer but it keeps telling me i don't have a codec (whatever that is).I can get sound but no picture. No computer talk,i am stupid.
  11. motormtb

2006 AC(perfect for a beginner)"SOLD"

As i said this bike would be perfect for a young kid just starting out!! Item:2006 AC 17" Location:Geelong Item Condition:Frame brand new all other parts in good working order Reason for selling:Not needed Price and price conditions:$600 Extra Info:Comes with spare rear wheel and a 2005...
  12. motormtb

dvd covers

I have been searching my butt off trying to download the following dvd covers, Plush 2, Back in the saddle(or maybe "back in the saddle again"), Red bull-jindabyne 2003 and Suspect.Tried the usual www.cdcovers.cc/, www.cdcovers.to/ ,etc but had no luck. If anyone knows where i could find them or...
  13. motormtb

brakes and 150mm hub/wheel

Just got burnt with a deal from USA and am waiting to get money back,but i am in the hunt for hayes with 8" rotors,front and rear mount and lines need to be long enough for stinky04 with drop-offs.I also need 150mm rear hub/wheel. PM me if you can help me out. Cheers.
  14. motormtb

vic state series rd 2-results

Just wondering if anybody has seen or got the full race results? Congrats to tommy in u17 that is two wins out of two races at long gully!!!
  15. motormtb

video or pics of rd 1 vic state series-Buller

Just wondering if anybody got any footage at buller(besides vicriders). Can email to www.motormtb@yahoo.com.au if you wish.
  16. motormtb

results for buller-1st round vic series?

Does anybody know where i can find results for buller 7th & 8th january? Is it true that there was major F@#K up with timing equipment some of my mates where there and felt that there was a possibility of some of the times being incorrect? Did anybody else feel like they where hard done buy...
  17. motormtb

Mt Buller

Just wondering if there is any body looking forward to buller opening as much as i am.Me and some mates went up for volunteer weekend a couple of weeks ago, we helped put back together the bottom half of thunderdome berm,put in a new platform at the top of ski jump(to make it a lot smoother)and...
  18. motormtb

Can't access my user CP

It is quit obvious that other people are having the same problem as me.I am just wondering if we are getting any closer to a resolution,as i haven't been able to access my user CP for 3 days and i am slowly loosing my mind!!!!
  19. motormtb

long gully results

I was just trying to check results for long gully and i can't seem to access www.ftf.com.au is something wrong with this site or is it my computer? Is there another site i can get results from or can someone PM them to me if it's not to much hassle??
  20. motormtb

otway expeditions downhill track

Anybody that is looking for a wicked track to ride this has everything.They have 3 tracks down there,a practice track(all natural track which is good fun),a north shore track(also good fun not overly difficult has a seesaw and a corkscrew in it),and a awesome downhill track which is as...