Search results

1. Dark_Rider

SOLD please delete

Item: 2009 kona stab deluxe Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Buying a motorcycle Price and price conditions: offers Extra Info: Awesome bike, just not getting used and need to sell. Any marks on the bike are pictured. More pics can be provided if needed. If...
  2. Dark_Rider

STOLEN {SA}2005 Kona Stinky

Bike: 2005 kona stinky Colour: Army Green with white handlebars, white forks and blue crown, camo rims Date it was stolen:28/9/09 during the night Where it was stolen:Garage Specs: 2006 drop off 4 forks painted white with a blue crown, x7 derailleur, White bars, MTX Winter Camo Rims with brand...
  3. Dark_Rider

Plain Fullface

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone knows a store or company in Aus that sells fullface plain helmets with no decals just a single colour? thanks
  4. Dark_Rider

SOLD please delete

What: Manitou 450x2.75 Price:40 plus postage Where: Adelaide Extra Info: Taken of a dhx5 PM me or email at collio037@gmail.com Pictures:
  5. Dark_Rider

THE helmets

Hey guys did a search and couldn't find anything so here goes. I was wondering if any of the THE helmets came with removable washable liners, had a look on their site and no luck thanks.
  6. Dark_Rider

FOUND Please Delete

What: Kona Stinky Frame 04-05 and shock Location: Adelaide will pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition Extra Info: Looking for a frame with no dents or crack, can be scratched as i will be painting it. Shock must be in good condition
  7. Dark_Rider

A true Aussie

found this on the net thought i would share A Aussie on the way to a barbie
  8. Dark_Rider

No longer for sale Please Delete

What: 06 Sasquatch Location: Adelaide Price: Offers Specs: Frame: 06 Norco Sasquatch Medium, painted white with blue tribal painted on toptube Forks: White Drop off 4s with metallic blue crown Wheels: Winter Camo MTX, less than two months old Cranks: 07 hussefelts and bb Headset: Gold...
  9. Dark_Rider

661 Session Shoes

Hey i was just wondering if anyone has used the 661 Session MTB Shoe and have any thoughts, im considering getting a pair
  10. Dark_Rider

Crank Brothers 5050 XX

What:Crank Brothers 5050 XX Price range/Willing to Pay: 100 including post Location: Adelaide Extra Info: Must not be bent, looking for pretty good condition minimal scratches
  11. Dark_Rider

The Sasquatch Makeover finally complete *new pics added

Well guys and girls she is all done, finally riding and looking as i wanted it Specs Frame: 06 Sasquatch Fork- Custom Marzocchi Dropoff 4 Wheels- Camo MTX Tires- Holy rollers 2.4 Stem- Custom Hussefelt 31.8 Headset: Gold Chris King Bar- Custom painted Hussefelts Grips- ODI Lock Ons...
  12. Dark_Rider

Blue or White e13 Bashguard

What:Blue or White e13 Bashguard Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Location: Adelaide Extra Info: Looking for good condition 32 or 34T can trade my black e13 bashy plus cash from me
  13. Dark_Rider

found please delete

What:Winter or Summer Camo MTX Price range/Willing to Pay: 300-600 for the set Location: Adelaide Extra Info: Must be straight and true no dents, don't mind a few little scratches, looking for qr , 32 or 36 and 26". Need asap
  14. Dark_Rider

The Extreme Makeover Dial Up beware

Well the old girl was getting fairly scratched up so i thought a fresh coat of paint was in order and i ordered new parts tonight, tell me what you think :D Spec List Frame: 06 Sasquatch Fork- Custom Marzocchi Dropoff 4 Tires- Holy rollers 2.4 Stem- Custom Hussefelt 31.8 Bar- Custom painted...
  15. Dark_Rider

Norco headtube badge

What: Norco headtube badge Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: Adelaide Extra Info: Will pay post
  16. Dark_Rider

SOLD Please delete

Item: Truvativ Ruktion cranks Truvativ BB Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Good slight rub marks hardly used Reason for selling: Financing a new frame :P Price and price conditions: $80 NOW ONLY $70 Extra Info:Crank length 175mm and BB is 68mm
  17. Dark_Rider

Transition Dirt Bag

Hey guys did a search and couldn't really find anything so here goes. I was looking at the Transition Dirt Bag frame and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the bike and how it rides thanks Alex
  18. Dark_Rider

Banshee Chaparral

What:Banshee Chaparral frame Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Location: Adelaide Extra Info: looking for Good condition, no mechanical problems and no cracks. Will pay for postage
  19. Dark_Rider

BB help

Hey everyone when putting my bb back together and i hit a snag not sure what to do next as a piece wont move back to its original place what do i need to do :o Really need some help Thanks
  20. Dark_Rider

mini bike

hey guys have a little 16" that i trash around when im bored all good fun. Only prob is the pedal brake is giving me the shits just wondering would it just be a matter of new rear wheel or would i also need new chainring?