Search results

1. robbieraver

Sold .

Price drop, open to offers
  2. robbieraver

Sold .

Item: devinci django carbon medium 2019 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: used, but very good condition. Reason for selling: moving on to something different Price and price conditions: Extra Info: comes with fox dps float shock 3 position, rockshox reverb and lever and sram dub bottom...
  3. robbieraver

Yarra Trails regulars

We have enough trails in the yarra to satisfy, so I will be polite about this, STOP F#%CKING DIGGING IN THE KEW TRAILS. We are going all of the existing trails shut to us in that area, Its happened before because of fools creating new lines. If I see anyone digging in that area I'm throwing...
  4. robbieraver

Norco optic v ibis Ripley AF

Very true, similarities in both bikes but the ride is so different. The spur is out just on cost factor. I can build the entire bike with the cost of the spur. I'm replacing a devinci django 27.5 ripper with either the optic or Ripley af
  5. robbieraver

I'm in between sizes and they have mine in stocko_O Yes I know in stock
  6. robbieraver

In the need of a short travel trail sniper, these 2 have really caught my eye. Want some trail side opinions. Frame only I'm buying and same price. Which one should I buy???
  7. robbieraver

VIC SOLD - 2020 Norco Optic 29 Medium - Frame

How about $1001 and a VB singlet in green
  8. robbieraver

Mr ride hubs, who has used them?

You all forgetting the whole point that I'm asking, that you dont have to spend big, I have 6 bikes and 3 with dt and one with i9 and raceface vault, the last has a cheap crap no name hub with 22 Poe and it's a commuter rain bike, that cheap crap hub is 3 years old and still going strong.
  9. robbieraver

Doesn't help.
  10. robbieraver

Yes I know there cheap but cheap doesn't always mean crap, anyone who has used a rear Mr ride hub with feed back?
  11. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon medium

Price drop 1800.
  12. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon medium

RELISTED DUE TO TIME WASTER. Item: devinci troy 2019 medium with pike fork 160mm, headset, bottom bracket and rear dt swiss 350 hub Location: melbourne Item Condition: used, but in excellent condition well loved and will be missed, only one year old with the usual wear from riding it. No harsh...
  13. robbieraver

Sold Fox factory DPX2 185 X 52.5

Price dropped to $400
  14. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon

Price dropped to $2000
  15. robbieraver

THIS SHOCK IS STILL FOR SALE. No more grammar correcting as im losing the will to live.
  16. robbieraver

Dales you are incorrect. I did not PURCHASE the shock with great care or effort. Just the simple act of asking for it then paying. procured; procuring Definition of procure 1transitive : to get possession of (something) : to obtain (something) by particular care and effortprocure a loanShe...
  17. robbieraver

I stand corrected.... oh the shame... The Difference between “Brought” and “Bought” Brought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to bring, which means “to carry someone or something to a place or person.”Bought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to buy, which means...
  18. robbieraver

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Item: fox factory dpx2 trunnion mount 185 x 52.5 Location: melbourne Item Condition: amlost new, brought locally 2019, used 5 times still in box, not a mark on it. Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: shock tune in the pictures...
  19. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Item: devinci troy 2019 medium with pike fork 160mm, headset, bottom bracket and rear dt swiss 350 hub Location: melbourne Item Condition: used, but in excellent condition well loved and will be missed, only one year old with the usual wear from riding it. No harsh...