Search results

1. FR_MANIAC

Official kentlyn thread

Looks like some nice work indeed has been done on these trails the 2 years since I last rode them. I knew selling my rig to get high was a bad choice :frusty:. Anyway keep up the good work and I hope to see you out there when I have a new ride to shred....Cheers
  2. FR_MANIAC

Shaving your balls.

Trying to read Willsy01's post discreetly while at work. Impossible. Thats the funniest shit I've read in a long while.
  3. FR_MANIAC

NSW ***SOLD*** 2008 Banshee Scythe Medium

Back to the top again. This is a lot of bike for $1000. C'mon guys....
  4. FR_MANIAC

DH 2013 Banshee Scythe... Finally built! _ ride report (new pics)

I'm liking your choice of fork on that.These bikes are quite light too.Makes me think twice about selling mine.
  5. FR_MANIAC

Ragley Blue Pig X

Very nice....That is all that you need for a great ride.
  6. FR_MANIAC

Back to the top with another price drop....Good bike here...$1000
  7. FR_MANIAC

Bumping this up with a price drop. Now only $1100....
  8. FR_MANIAC

Yes you are correct my good man. I'll be sorry to see this go but it's just not being ridden...
  9. FR_MANIAC

Bump...C'mon guys. Great bike here. Offers?
  10. FR_MANIAC

Cairns To Host UCI World Cups In 2014 and 2016

Bloody great news I reckon. It will make what already sounds like an awesome riding destination even better. Really? 37 DH tracks within 15 mins of the city? I'm trying to sell my DH sled because it's too much effort here in Sydney to get out and shred :( .Maybe I need to move? I can't wait for...
  11. FR_MANIAC

Bump......Make an offer. You'll never know unless you ask.
  12. FR_MANIAC

Item: 2008 Banshee Scythe, Medium Location: NSW, Pick up preferred Item Condition: Frame is mint apart from a couple of very small scratches and small ding on downtube/bb area. Whole bike has had a very easy life. (See pics) Reason for selling: Not being ridden Price and price conditions...
  13. FR_MANIAC

2013 Banshee Legend MKII

So nice man! Built to destroy and looks for miles.:first:
  14. FR_MANIAC

NSW Kentlyn DH starting to run again.

Thanks for confirming that mate. I enjoy riding the area thats currently getting some tlc. It's only 10 mins from home but haven't been out for a few months. Have to get out and hit it up....
  15. FR_MANIAC

NSW Kentlyn DH starting to run again.

Are these Kentlyn downhill trails located around the Crank It and Rock trails? I heard there was DH further south on the other side of Peter Meadows Rd. PM me if anyone can point me in the right direction....Cheers.
  16. FR_MANIAC

Self Filmed Warrimoo

No worries just send me a pm when you get it sorted and we'll arrange a ride mate. Haven't been on the big bike much since the old zone got shut down so I'm keen as.....
  17. FR_MANIAC

Self Filmed Warrimoo

I always feel like a lazy bastard after watching your vids Mal. Great job filming all that yourself. I've never ridden Warrimoo but I am keen to get out there. Worth a trip from Campbelltown? Cheers, Nathan.
  18. FR_MANIAC

Official kentlyn thread

Thanks mate, just trying to locate somewhere local for the big rig. Seems a lot of the trails in the Kentlyn/Minto Heights area were quite good at one point in time but a lot of the bigger "stunts" don't hold up without maintenance. Still some good singletrack to be found though as you say. I've...
  19. FR_MANIAC

Official kentlyn thread

I'm after some specific info regarding the DH/FR trails near the retirement village at Kentlyn. Are they still rideable? Is it worth taking the DH rig out for a look? I have ridden the fire trail through there but didn't see any DH tracks. Any help much appreciated....Cheers, Nathan.
  20. FR_MANIAC

SC Heckler & Nicolai BMXTB

Interesting build you have on that. Looks like a real fun bike. I've always liked the Hecklers. Well done mate, Enjoy....:rockon: