Search results

1. FR_MANIAC

NSW ***SOLD*** 2008 Banshee Scythe Medium

Item: 2008 Banshee Scythe, Medium Location: NSW, Pick up preferred Item Condition: Frame is mint apart from a couple of very small scratches and small ding on downtube/bb area. Whole bike has had a very easy life. (See pics) Reason for selling: Not being ridden Price and price conditions...
  2. FR_MANIAC

Banshee Scythe

Here's some pics of my new weapon.Had a couple of sessions on it and it's just superb.Some specs: Frame - Banshee Scythe 7"-8" travel Rear shock - Rockshox Vivid 5.1 Front shock/fork - 2010 Boxxer Team Handlebars - Nukeproof Warhead 760 Stem - Funn rsx Ti Headset - FSA Orbit Z 1.5 reducer Grips...
  3. FR_MANIAC

Banshee Scythe?

I'm seriously thinking of building up a Scythe but just want know what the availabilty of these frames are.I'm after a black anodized medium.Any help appreciated......pixsoul, you might know.
  4. FR_MANIAC

Insideline link

Just noticed the insideline link is not pointing to the correct page.Just thought I'd let someone know.
  5. FR_MANIAC

IG or HG?

I'm due for a new chain and want to know if anyone can tell me the difference between IG and HG.It was mentioned in AMB recently and i'd like to know before i buy..... :confused:
  6. FR_MANIAC

Fox 36+FRM125=?

I'm thinking about getting some 36's for my FRM125.I reckon it would make a great combo.Just wonder what my fellow riders think....... :confused: