Search results

1. Ghostee

The discount code thread

prices displayed in usd still when selected au for deleivery?
  2. Ghostee

protecting both buyer and seller

at the risk of sounding pretentious, no... im on a 16' s-works enduro so i feel like putting gx on it would be like dressing a supermodel in a dress from kmart... not that Kmart is bad, but supermodels deserve a better fitting, figure hugging dress than what Kmart can offer. I do appreciate...
  3. Ghostee

firm pick up only... any brothers here near Hornsby who can help me out somehow??
  4. Ghostee

good point... i could fly down, pick it up and fly back, still cheaper than buying new from lbs or online store for that matter.. I have asked him if he is happy to do auspost cod so fingers crossed.
  5. Ghostee

gday brains trust.. so, let's say I want to purchase something from someone interstate, like an eagle xx1 groupset, and I, the buyer, would like to use PayPal so I have some level of protection of things don't work out. however, seller has been burnt before using PayPal where purchaser...
  6. Ghostee

QLD 2016 Santa cruz bronson cc pink complete (M)

Think I'm after a complete now that way I can sell my current ride as a complete...
  7. Ghostee

Def a med... went and looked at the one ems had listed on their fb page, looked completely thrashed, in such shifty condition, whole down tube was gouged and scuffed .... Still looking... Ftr have frame for 3700 only, think I have decided I'd prefer a complete now, but still want to keep...
  8. Ghostee

VIC Troy Lee Designs Gear SOLD

Your inbox is too full to accept my pm I would like to purchase the yellow jersey/shorts combo meal deal. 80 monies posted to qld?
  9. Ghostee

VIC WTB: 27.5 Wheelset

I'm sure you say a lot of things that nobody listens to... :ghost:
  10. Ghostee

Sorry man, I have already paid the reverend for his wheels... But mine, yes, 15f and 12/142r, 6 bolt. Weight wise, I don't think they are too bad, don't know exact weight but i havent had any issues or anuthing, im only swapping cos I want to run tubeless and they are not compatible...
  11. Ghostee

OP could potentially buy my old wheels off me if the stans are too expensive and I purchase them instead... Original giant wheels from my trance, s-xc 32h with standard giant hubs... $100 + postage, which I am told is about an extra 50 gringos...
  12. Ghostee

If op wants, then all good, happy for him to have them, if not, I am helping the seller to offload; no harm done. #dontsweatthesmallstuff
  13. Ghostee

That's just nitpicking, you monster.
  14. Ghostee

No snipes, op doesn't want, I may have interest, saves making a new thread :behindsofa:
  15. Ghostee

I would like to see some pictures...
  16. Ghostee

as title states, I have decided what my next ride will be. Location: post it to me... Condition: mint, bro Price: $5000 Extra stuff: have decided complete would be best option... xx1 would be nice if in price range
  17. Ghostee

Medium carbon frame, 27.5, 2015 or newer

Thank you kind sir/chunt. My shock is 200x57
  18. Ghostee

Medium carbon frame, 27.5, 2015 or newer

Was negotiating on a intense tracer over the last week or so and just missed out on it today... poop. Wanting something enduro styled, 160 travel, already have pike and monarch rc3 to go straight on. Budget wise, under 2k?? A stretch I know but we deal with what we have available... I...
  19. Ghostee

just bought some....

bought some, no longer looking cheers
  20. Ghostee

just bought some....

eew. #10char