Search results

1. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

Only people that have never had anything to do with the ocean call them a king tide.
  2. Freediver

Bargain buys thread

You'd think a bikeshop would know the difference between a groupset and a drivetrain.
  3. Freediver

The QUICK question thread.....

Bought by Adidas. The couple of pairs I have don't seem much different.
  4. Freediver

The cooking thread

Try MSG if you're certain you have all the other ingredients right.
  5. Freediver

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

"The triumph of mechanisation over nature" by Beau Gandich. This shows the maturation of the artist when compared to his earlier works "cock and balls on bus seat" , "hole in plasterboard wall" and the unforgettable "footpath vomit"
  6. Freediver

Can America be fixed?

A quick image search gave me the background and clearly shows it's been manipulated by a right wing douchebag. The original was in reference to supreme court judge nominee being accused of rape. The original had an elephant on both sleeves and nothing else, not a donkey.
  7. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

They get fed at my place in one of these. https://stopmynas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CVCIA-PeeGee-Plan-v2.pdf
  8. Freediver

You laugh you lose

He's going to die. Drilling hoes through the chainstay with all the extra mass and power can only end in tears.
  9. Freediver

You laugh you lose

This would be so much funnier if they were made of the same tissue.
  10. Freediver

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Nah, you go ghetto with the valve from an old tube, tell your wife you just spent $25 dollars on valves for the kid and buy yourself some nice ciders. I don't have a wife or kids but I know how it's supposed to be done.
  11. Freediver

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

If you're going to joust get a straw broom and dip the straw end in Vegemite to mark the hits. This was a thing at RSF and so much fun with those little paper squares.
  12. Freediver

The QUICK question thread.....

I can't see myself buying anything other than Forekasters in the near future. Great for loose on hardpack, good mud shedding, roll pretty well and not too heavy. They do seem to wear quick though.
  13. Freediver

Snakes

edited because question answered while typing.
  14. Freediver

Russian Nightclub Bombing...

The last guy looks like he's sleeping peacefully.
  15. Freediver

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

China will do what China does which is whatever is best for China. In this case it's getting the best price on ore. The ore is priced according to Fe content and with significantly cheaper transport costs from Australia it's a no brainer. It doesn't surprise me that Twiggy has an ulterior...
  16. Freediver

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

It's possible i've had it and not known which I'm calling just as good as not having it. I've been on a 2 hour drive with a mate that tested positive, cleaned my mum's house with my sister just before she tested positive. I've tested after a couple other close encounters as well and always negative.
  17. Freediver

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

I still haven't had it, anybody else?
  18. Freediver

Flakey/Flawed Physics Friday

I've got a fun little thing happening at the moment solving a few of the problems with hydroxy stoves. I have 2 home made working stoves of different designs. So far I've managed to burn holes in a couple of pots due to atmospheric O2 but I've possibly got this solved now without having to...
  19. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

More than 2 things that can cause heal pain and if the pain isn't in the right spot for either of your first guesses then I'd look for something else.
  20. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

Put which ever distro floats your boat on a USB stick and give it a try from that. That way you can give it a try without putting anything on your hard drive.