Search results

1. Nabdaddy

NSW SOLD 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Team X - Small *Price Drop*

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Team X Location: Sydney, North Shore Item Condition: Good, couple of cosmetic scratches, always looked after. Never raced. Reason for selling: Just not being used anymore, looking for a all mountain bike. Price and price conditions: $1900....then $1700... then...
  2. Nabdaddy

The things you wish were invented thread.

Well ladies and gentlemen, amongst a fairly boring day off work today i thought to myself, how cool and helpful would it be if there were self-cleaning clothes! I don't know if this thread will work, but i thought it would be a cool idea to hear what kind of things would make people's lives...
  3. Nabdaddy

NSW SOLD Troy Lee Designs D2 Composite "Beta Red" M/L

Item: 2010 Troy Lee Designs D2 Composite Beta Red M/L Location: Sydney, Castle Cove Item Condition: Mint Reason for selling: Need the money for other things. Price and price conditions: $220, $200 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Extra Info: Usual RRP $449. This helmet is basically as new...
  4. Nabdaddy

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

What is the world coming to? Full story here
  5. Nabdaddy

Questions which will never have an answer...

Well, i was thinking in my bored moments about questions which don't have an answer... Like: What came first? The chicken, or the egg? So i guess this is a thread where you can post all those random questions which will never have an answer. (this thread may fail, but these questions...
  6. Nabdaddy

NSW Sold

Item: 2006 Santa Cruz Vp-Free Location: Castle Cove, Sydney Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Don't get time to ride it :( Price and price conditions: $2300 neg. Extra Info: May split if i can find buyers for all major parts Pictures: yeah, Sorry bike was a little dirty :o...
  7. Nabdaddy

Gripsport bike rack

What: Gripsport bike rack Price range/Willing to Pay: what ever but not too much. Location: Sydney Extra Info: must be in good condition and preferably 3 bike holder. like this one http://www.gripsport.com.au/main.php?part=products&prodID=32 thanks Nabdaddy
  8. Nabdaddy

My VP

Here is my Vp-free. It doesnt have a rear shock at the moment but i will post some more pics up when i get it back from the Lbs. Frame: Santacruz Vp-Free 06 Fork: 06 boxxer race, custom white Shock: DHX 5.0 400lb+500lb spring (will be back soon) Cranks: Husselfelt Pedals: Shimano...
  9. Nabdaddy

MTB online game

Just thought you guys and gals would like to know of another online MTB game. I dont know how good it is but worth a try. its another one of those not so realistic ones. still good time wasting game. http://www.miniclip.com/games/mountain-bike/en/...
  10. Nabdaddy

Boxxer World Cup 06/07

What: Boxxer World Cup 06/07 Price range/Willing to Pay: Swap plus $$$ Location: Preferably around sydney Extra Info: Swap for my 05 blue Dorado's great condish just need some new seals.
  11. Nabdaddy

***Sold*** please delete

Item: Manitou Dorado DH 05 BLUE Location:Sydney North Shore Item Condition: amazing, just been sent to manitou to have new seals replaced and a service :eek: Reason for selling: New Forks Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: 180mm. These are fantastic forks and are in great...
  12. Nabdaddy

Sold!!!

This Baby Is Sold!!
  13. Nabdaddy

Trust ebay???

i am wanting to buy some stuff off ebay and i as wondering if the people are genuine sellers. By that i mean you pay your money and six months later the stuff still hasn't arrived.:mad: All thoughts would be appreciated.
  14. Nabdaddy

DH/FR Bike

any thoughts on a DH/Fr bike for around $3500. Giant DH comp and the likes. No kona stinkeys BTW does anyone know of any 07 bikes that will be in that price range
  15. Nabdaddy

Stinky Problems

I have an 05 Kona Stinky DEE-LUX and they are supposed to have like 7" of rear travel right? Mine only uses like 2 inches. I am about 64kgs and i have put a 350 pound spring on it and it bottoms out like very time i do a 1 foot drop. And sugestions of what i should do? I also want some new forks...
  16. Nabdaddy

downhill bike

Downhill bike that is not too expensive and comes stock with Boxxer Races. All help would be appreciated. i am looking around the 3500 price mark. Also how much do you think i could get for an 05 stinkey dee-lux that is in pretty much new condish.
  17. Nabdaddy

Insane Dancing

check this out it will boggle you minds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj3xG81zgP4&search=Robot%20dancing
  18. Nabdaddy

Places to sell

i have been trying to sell my forks and i was woudering if you knew any other places to sell things. Other than Ebay help would be appreciated cheers.
  19. Nabdaddy

661 Cedric Gracia 2 gloves

What are you thoughts on these gloves http://www.sixsixone.com/catalog.aspx?id=70a03689-3d43-409e-ab30-a2fa5350094f&pl=BIKE value for money? cheers:D
  20. Nabdaddy

Fox 36 Or Marz 66 RC2X

What are your thoughts on Fox 36 talas R or Marzocchi 66 RC2X. I do a bit of everything really. Any thoughts would be appreciated:D