Search results

1. Miguel75

BB shell thread repair

Apologies if this has been discussed before: my phone is a spud and the search feature doesn’t work for me on this site, on my phone. I recently purchased a 2nd hand frame and during the strip down portion of the process I removed the BB to find the drive side threads are in very poor shape...
  2. Miguel75

Monarch plus service/rebuild

I’ve recently ventured out and bought myself my first full suspension frame, Banshee Rune, and was given a “damaged” Monarch Plus with the frame (for free). I took it as I want to learn how to service them myself and figured it’s already broken so I can learn in safety. The shock had lost air...
  3. Miguel75

Hope Pro 2 Evo freehub slop

Hi team, While doing a bit of pre Bright bike prep I’ve found my cassette and freehub have approx 2mm of L-R play. I found out about the issue as I was servicing the hubs. I noticed a bit of crud in the hub when I removed the freehub and figured the drive side (dust) seal wasn’t replaced...
  4. Miguel75

VIC SOLD. On One Inbred 14” frame, 26er

Item: On One Inbred 14” Location: Melton Item Condition: 8.5/10 Reason for selling: It is my daughters bike and she is now much taller than I’d like her to be:( Looking to get her a Norco Scene so she can ride to school... Price and price conditions:$700 obo Extra Info: Frame: On One Inbred...
  5. Miguel75

Mavic Crossmax ST spoke key

Item: Mavic crossmax st spoke let Location: Melbourne, west side Price range/Willing to Pay: $10,000,000 depending on condition Extra Info: I have a single 26” Mavic ST front wheel. It’s in need of a true and the plastic spoke key I had for it is made of cheese. I’ll likely build a new front...
  6. Miguel75

FOUND - 29er, boost, front wheel

Item: 29er front wheel Location: Melbourne though willing to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: have your people contact my people. Extra Info: ideally I’d like a Hope pro 2 evo or Pro 4 hub with a 29er rim... worst case I’d happily swap my non boost front hub (Pro 2 Evo) for a boost of...
  7. Miguel75

WTB Hope Tech 3 V4 bits

Item: Hope Tech 3 V4 bits Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: let’s chat Extra Info: looking for some blue bits for my brakes; Bore caps both large and small (blue) tech 3 levers (also blue) reach and bite point screws ( blue too)
  8. Miguel75

WTB -RS Pike bits

Item: Charger damper for A1 Pike DPA and some crush washers (crush washers most important, Charger just so I can play with Shim Stack) Location: West of Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know what you have and we can figure something out. Extra Info:
  9. Miguel75

Anyone made a claim against their MTBA insurance?

Hey gang, I did myself a mischief today at Mckayos and am being recommended surgery to repair the issue. I’m reading through the generic insurance details on the MTBA website, which state “ Personal Accident Insurance – 24/7 cover whenever you’re on your bike (for the duration of the event)...
  10. Miguel75

Who’s doing Mackayos?

Hey team, just wondering who’s doing mackayos this year? Anyone done it previously and have any hints or tips...
  11. Miguel75

Powder coating a frame

Hey gang, after much to-ing and fro-ing around buying a new frame I’ve decided to hold off for now and just powdercoat my current frame. Anyone used a powdercoater in Melbourne they could recommend?
  12. Miguel75

WTB - unloved/busted Charger damper

Item: - RS Charger damper Location: - Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: - Let’s chat Extra Info: - I’m keen to learn how to service my Charger damper and figure if anyone has an unused/busted one laying around, it’ll be better than potentially screwing up mine...
  13. Miguel75

Bright shuttles this weekend

Anyone else doing some Bright shuttles this Saturday? I'm planning to head up there and have some fun and it might be fun to put some names to bikes i see on here... I'll be on a Black hardtail with a girls (blue/orange) Bell super2R:) maybe see you there:)
  14. Miguel75

Birthday suprise for the young bloke

Finally built up a bike for my son. He’s been riding my daughter’s bike for the last few months and as of tomorrow he’ll have a new bike for his birthday... I purchased the frame off Plankosaurus and then stripped the blue paint off it, prepped it, etched it, primed it and painted it. I was...
  15. Miguel75

WTB - Hope seat clamp 31.8

Item: Hope 31.8 seatclamp in Red or Black Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Show me what you have Extra Info: I'm building up a bike for my son and bought a red Hope seatclamp. Turns out in my moment of buying ecstasy I somehow selected a 28.6 instead of 31.8. Can't be bothered...
  16. Miguel75

VIC WTB Hope BB tool and brake adapter

Item: Hope bottom bracket tool and “G” IS to post mount adapter Location: I’m in Vic but willing to pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: let me know what you have Extra Info: I love lamp...
  17. Miguel75

BB for Hope crankset

Hi team, I’m getting a Hope crankset and will eventually grab a hope bottom bracket though as an intermediary step I’m looking for something less expensive. Will a Sram bb30 fit the bill on a bike with a standard 68/73 screw type bb? Any suggestions for other inexpensive bb’s that work well?
  18. Miguel75

VIC FOUND - Saint or Zee cranks

Item: Saint or Zee cranks 165-170mm Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 though happy to negotiate. Extra Info: non boost bottom bracket
  19. Miguel75

VIC WTB QR rear wheel - 27.5

Item: 27.5 rear wheel (qr) Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $100 Extra Info: Let me know what you have, doesn’t need to be flash, just true and good condition.
  20. Miguel75

VIC WTB 26” wheel set

Item: - 26” wheel set F 15x100 R qr Location: - Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: - Show me what you’ve got up to $200. Extra Info: - For my son’s new bike build. Doesn’t have to be fancy, just true and not abused.