Search results

1. H

complete bike with longest top tube help?

hey just trying to find a complete bike on dans comp or anywhere cheap really and im struggling to find one with a 21" or bigger top tube, just wondering if anyone has any in mind? thanks
  2. H

Half pipe pics, spot the coping?

taken by guiver amazingly taken by biggsy
  3. H

Real street mtb!

well this is my bike and its a moutain bike with 26" wheels! Frame: Ns Bitch Custom seat tube and paint Wheels: mavics with headspins soon to be some other good hub seat: Demolition slammed! Cranks: Profile racing Sprocket: Fly28t Tyres: Tioga FS100s Yeewww!! Forks: Gold Label series 2...
  4. H

boost...

jsut a little boost at the track today
  5. H

These Tyres in Aus??

Just wondering if anyone brings Tioga FS100s anywhere near Australia? I belive they are avalible in the UK They are a sweet tyre!!! they come in either 2.3 and 2.1 as far as i can tell and can hold up to 100psi or somthing
  6. H

Tree Ride...

just a tree ride we found a while back had a bit of a session on it today
  7. H

trick new paint job:.'+=)

my new paint job Spec: Frame: Ns Bitch Fork: Manitou gold label 2 100mm Rims: mavics Hubs: Headspins bolt up soonish Cranks: Profile racing Sprocket: fly 28 tooth back 12 oddessy Stem: Profile hip Pedals: Jim Cs Brake: Juicy 7 Seat: Dmr
  8. H

3" bars any type

What:3" bars with a 22.2 clamp Price range/Willing to Pay: whateva is needed Location: hobart will pay postage Extra Info: will consider anything cheers
  9. H

few tricks!!!!!

just finished our step up at the park today and had a bit of a session but got to dark to throw down big lol dyl me sammy g (wearing his Sic usa sponno top)
  10. H

Ns yo

ns bitch 26" mavic 321s same as 729s headspin hubs jim C's juicy 7 profile cranks and stem and sproket (soon to be somthing else) gold labels backwards seatpost
  11. H

Rust??

Well i can see that my bike has a bit of rust about her and im wondering what is the go with it??, will it eat my frame?? how can i prevent it?? what should i do?
  12. H

Skate Park pictures

just a few average snaps me flatty hazza flatty mat voss doign the hippy me 270ing the hip hazza airing the halfy me airing the half
  13. H

Profile importer

i searched but couldnt find anything just wondering who the profile importer is in Australia and what their website is? cheers
  14. H

22.2 clamp Mtb bars

hey, yeh im looking for a set of bars in bmx clamp 22.2 but mtb syle like the atom lab gear does anyone know of any other brands that come in this size?? cheers hinga
  15. H

mini street clip

just a small video of me and haz at skatey today mpeg version (17mb) http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=mountainbike&filename=hinag_and_haz_final_with_swollen.mpg wmv version (2.5mb) http://www.rotorbolts.com/farkinvideo/details.php?image_id=222&mode=search
  16. H

sick pics of Ed

last weekend down at the hobart moutain bike park josh macdonald brought his ramp up and set it up to our massive down. Ed was the only one to hit it on hardtail he also did it on his dulie. And check out his hi ace. Big props to CHe for the photos!!!!
  17. H

Will this stem fit?

umm just wondering if a profile hip stem will fit in answer protaper bars normal size 24.5 bar clamp or whateva it is. Ive tryed a bmx stem before and it didnt seem to fit right but ive seen heaps of others run them
  18. H

.:.:.<bitchin>.:.:. +profiles, gold labels & much more

my bitch SPEC: frame: Ns bitch forks: manitou gold label series 2 rims: mag30s no stickers fr hub: da bomb headspin switch bk hub: tuffneck SS cranks: profile racing crankset with profile imperial 33 tooth sprocket brake: avid juicy 7 Pedals: oddessy jim celinski grips: primo...
  19. H

avid juicy 7s Tech Heads needed

ive searched cant find anything heres my problem the silver clip that clips into the top of the avid caliper has fallen out somewhere on a ride. is this clip nessesary for the brake to perform right because with my experiences it dosnt seem to do anything. i would think its suppost to...
  20. H

Help with noises in the front end

i have searched and cant really find the answer to my question. Thier is a cracking noise in the front of my bike when ever i land at the skate park and sometimes at the dirt jumps, it even makes it when i put down a manual sometimes. Their is a tiny bit of play that you can feel sometimes...