Search results

1. rstim

WTB 27.2mm seatpost

Item: 27.2mm seatpost around 450mm length material doesn't matter. Location: Tasmanian but anywhere if you're willing to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me? Extra Info: Bought a cheap gravel bike but 350mm seatpost is to short for my long legs.
  2. rstim

Hobart rides

I'm heading to Hobart for the week on Monday for a boring work course. So thought I'd bring my bike as daylight savings have now started to get some fun in. Any burners keen for a ride after work or could point me in the right direction of what to ride. I'm keen to hit up some trails on the...
  3. rstim

Derby enduro tour

Hey Burners I've entered this Sunday's enduro tour event at Derby thought it would be good to know if any other Burners are racing. Course looks good even if I'll probably have to walk some features hahaha, going to be a big day on the bike that's for sure. Cheers, Tim Sent from my MotoG3...
  4. rstim

Stans Neo hubs

Hi all Anyone using the Stans Neo hubs I've been looking at wheelsets recently for my Nukeproof Mega and saw the Stans flow S1, which come with them. Wanted to see if anyone's got some long term use on them to test reliability and ease of servicing. Or am I bet off getting something with hope...
  5. rstim

Found Novatec 15mm adaptors

Am after a some adaptors for a Novatec front hub to suit a 15mm axle. Reason: New forks old ones were 20mm Hopefully someone has some have struggled to find any locally, name your price. Cheers, Tim Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  6. rstim

TAS FOUND 26inch 160mm forks

Item: 26inch 160mm forks, tapered steerer minimum 200mm in length, 20mm axle ideally. No marks on stanchion preferable. Location: Tasmania Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $500 Extra Info: If anyone has seen any good deals on new forks recently budget may stretch a little further any help or...
  7. rstim

Found 26inch medium mid/long travel frame

Found After a frame to replace the 2011 Banshee Spitfire below due to the cracking the frame. Hopefully transfer as many of the parts across to a new frame, someone must have an old 26 frame hanging in the shed?
  8. rstim

AM 15 Nukeproof Mega AM Comp

Frame - Nukeproof Mega AM 160mm XL Rear shock - Monarch plus R HV Front shock/fork - Pike RC solo air 160mm Handlebars - Renthal Fatbar 780mm Stem - Answer Atac AME 30mm Headset - Nukeproof 44IETS Grips - ODI AG-1 Saddle - Nukeproof trail Seatpost - Reverb 150mm...
  9. rstim

Bike advice

Hey all I'm looking at purchasing my first dualy after riding a cheap merida 29er for the last few years. I'm lucky enough to live 40mins drive from all the new trails in derby and the mtb bug has bitten hard. After some advice on a fun bike to let me enjoy riding even more have a budget of 3.5k...
  10. rstim

Howdy from Tassie

Hi all just posting to say hello. I'm new to serious MTBing been riding bikes my whole life but just as a mode of transport really. Got a cheap Merida 29er hardtail a few years back to ride around town/gravel walking tracks, then Bluederby was developed and being that I'm only a 40min drive away...